PDA

View Full Version : greenish windshiel (spit)

utu
10-07-2011, 03:49 PM
Please give back my greenish windshield on the spit, thank you.
Now I can play the game with betabetahotfix patch, but that thick windshied added more immersion (and was more protective for the pilot :) ).

ATAG_Snapper
10-07-2011, 04:05 PM
Please give back my greenish windshield on the spit, thank you.
Now I can play the game with betabetahotfix patch, but that thick windshied added more immersion (and was more protective for the pilot :) ).

Hmmmm. Good catch, Utu. Hadn't noticed, tbh. :oops: Will have to check this out! The only prob I had before the current beta with the front thick glass was that it seemed harder to keep distant planes (dots) in view compared to looking through other parts of the Spit's canopy.

utu
10-08-2011, 12:49 PM
Yes, it's hard to see the distant planes, but this is normal for a thicker glass.

41Sqn_Stormcrow
10-08-2011, 01:43 PM
This confirms my overall fear that they somewhat overhauled the whole glas representation graphics for the worse.

Glas looks now much more translucent, almost inexistant.

Reflections on glas was turned down.

Almost to NONE reflections on the cockpit instruments.

All in all: A change for the worse in this respect.

skouras
10-08-2011, 02:59 PM
This confirms my overall fear that they somewhat overhauled the whole glas representation graphics for the worse.

Glas looks now much more translucent, almost inexistant.

Reflections on glas was turned down.

Almost to NONE reflections on the cockpit instruments.

All in all: A change for the worse in this respect.

totally agreed

utu
10-08-2011, 04:37 PM
someone before the last patches noted that with color changes, the cockpit viewed from outside was with a "smoke inside" appearance. May be the devs are attempting to tune the glasses in the right way.