PDA

View Full Version : Enough it's enough. A DEMAND for the next patch!

adonys
10-03-2011, 09:16 PM
Yes, you read it well, MG & Ilya.

This is not a request, but a DEMAND. This should have been working from day 1, and yet, half a year later, it is still not working!

Because of this, no offline campaign or singleplayer mission can be played, nor any sort of any meaningful multiplayer scenario.

RADIO COMM needs to be completed and fixed ASAP.

AI BUG ignoring the player as part of the the AI squadron, no matter his position in that flight, must also be fixed ASAP.

If these two are not in the patch we're keep "getting" for a few weeks by now (we aren't kids and we're not believing in Santa anymore, so the sad truth is that most probably they aren't, considering we haven't seen anything related with them in the current beta), make them your TOP PRIORITY for the next patch.

And this should not be in months, but in weeks! I'm sorry to have to say it bluntly, but these two are completely breaking the game and is totally unacceptable to still not have them fixed yet!!

Thank you!

---Quote---
PS: it seems there's a need to explain why the use of DEMAND word..
a) because it was something promised and advertised before selling the game, ie product, as being a part of it.
b) because half a year passed, and they are still not fixed
c) because devs were asked directly several times about this, and they completely ignored the question
d) because most of the game is unplayable due to them (completely unplayable for the singleplayer users, which is the vast majority of them, and almost unaplayable for multiplayer excepting dogfighting)
e) because patience ran out, mostly due to devs' inexcusable attitude towards their customers
f) because we paid for all of the above, and we're expected to pay for the following addons

enough?!!
---End Quote---

JG52Krupi
10-03-2011, 09:20 PM
Is there any need for this?

We know that they are trying to iron out the bugs in the beta patch so just be patient and see what that brings, it will be out in a few days.

AndyJWest
10-03-2011, 09:23 PM
Can someone please block the idiot and delete this moronic thread...

Raggz
10-03-2011, 09:24 PM
To a point i kinda agree. I really want this game to be top of the line and all this patience demands is getting real old. The issues you mention should have been working from day 1.

But i also understand that they work as fast and hard as they can and they where left with a project which was "release now" or "never to be released".
nevertheless, though i do have faith in the team but i must admit that i'm quite close to give this game up for good. Radio comms and borked AI has been my priority 1 after stability and performance issues and i am quite surprised that these 2 major game breaking issues hasn't been fixed yet.

CWMV
10-03-2011, 09:26 PM
This is just how we get support and updates from the team.
Way to go.
:rolleyes:

Dano
10-03-2011, 09:27 PM
And that would make you next to be added to your own ignore list, congratulations.

adonys
10-03-2011, 09:28 PM
Can someone please block the idiot and delete this moronic thread...

reported for name calling.

as far as I remember, we're not childhood buddies to pull up stunts like this. so, mind your language, sir!

and yes, this is totally needed.

I haven't heard a single word regarding these big game breaking issues from day 1 until now, 6 months later, despite the fact that I've directly asked Ilya a few times about them (and got no answer at all).

maybe you are not playing this game, otherwise you would have know how they are totally destroying everything excepting flying and dogfighting against human opponents.

these two problems need to be fixed the day before yesterday!

Dano
10-03-2011, 09:32 PM
Lmao...

Raggz
10-03-2011, 09:33 PM
This is just how we get support and updates from the team.
Way to go.
:rolleyes:

Like it helps tapping their shoulders saying "good work" when half the game was broken when it was released and loads of features are still broken.

It's gamers like yourself that tells developers that it's ok to release half broken games.

Anyways, i'm crossing my fingers for the upcoming patch and hopefully these 2 bugs are fixed and i can put a grin on my face and start flying again :)

Skiiwa
10-03-2011, 09:34 PM
Not sure if I would go as far as demanding it, but I do Agree with OP. These things are Needed day one......SInce its 6 months later, I just cant recomend any of my friends to buy this....Its still broken. 6mon later. I Love Cem, I want it in 1946, since its what im STILL playing (thanks to UP and SAS) but I LOVE the New graphics. I will alwas pick gameplay over graphics.

pupo162
10-03-2011, 09:40 PM
wel.. i agree with OP. tough noone of those 2 things he demands are on my top 100 things who i believe need fixing.

Bokononist
10-03-2011, 09:46 PM
'Day one' is long past, no-one can change that. As for the next patch I'd rather wait until it's finished. What would be the point in releasing before that?

Dano
10-03-2011, 09:46 PM
Because it was 'demanded'...

JG52Krupi
10-03-2011, 09:51 PM
Because it was 'demanded'...

LMAO :cool:

I was annoyed at being on that list until I saw both Robtek and you were also there and then I realized it wasn't us that should be on the ignore list lol.

Funny thing is that Adony was online last night don't he complained once, at least Tree and Furbs were willing to discuss and see both sides.