PDA

View Full Version : Fave Add On Missions / Campaigns

smink1701
10-03-2011, 04:35 PM
What are your favorite add on missions / campaigns?

smink1701
10-03-2011, 09:35 PM
And there's my answer.

pupo162
10-03-2011, 09:49 PM
win :grin:

addman
10-03-2011, 09:57 PM
Oo! o! My favourite campaign is the one where I play the flight leader of an RAF squadron and in this campaign I get to organize my pilots, planes and other resources. The missions are dynamically generated and sometimes I'm flying over the channel on some routine patrol with a small flight of six planes when suddenly the radio crackles to life and vectors me to a HUGE incoming raid of Dorniers! Totally and wonderfully unexpected because the missions aren't scripted and made by me!. The wear and tear of our machines also means that my squadron at times only can send up a certain amount of planes. Sometimes we have so few serviceable planes that I have to gamble and send one up which may have engine problems later on in the mission. My pilots get worn after waaay to many sorties and I have to keep a delicate balance with the rookies so they get the chance to be experienced.

Oh! Was I daydreaming again?

JimmyBlonde
10-04-2011, 05:48 AM
Oo! o! My favourite campaign is the one where I play the flight leader of an RAF squadron and in this campaign I get to organize my pilots, planes and other resources. The missions are dynamically generated and sometimes I'm flying over the channel on some routine patrol with a small flight of six planes when suddenly the radio crackles to life and vectors me to a HUGE incoming raid of Dorniers! Totally and wonderfully unexpected because the missions aren't scripted and made by me!. The wear and tear of our machines also means that my squadron at times only can send up a certain amount of planes. Sometimes we have so few serviceable planes that I have to gamble and send one up which may have engine problems later on in the mission. My pilots get worn after waaay to many sorties and I have to keep a delicate balance with the rookies so they get the chance to be experienced.

Oh! Was I daydreaming again?

I like you. :)

planespotter
10-04-2011, 05:46 PM
Was this nonserious? Sorry to add a reply then...

I havent downloaded any campaigns but BoB Game Hub has started a 'mission of the week' and I like these. They are self install and are good for a quick sortie, good scenarios so far.

Dont have link sorry. Google 'bob game hub' and go to CoD missions.

Ataros
10-04-2011, 07:16 PM
More great campaigns here http://www.airwarfare.com/sow/index.php?option=com_jdownloads&Itemid=53&view=viewcategory&catid=4

planespotter
10-05-2011, 07:40 PM
Have you links to adler angriff?