PDA

View Full Version : Saitek X45 keypresses

Frache
10-03-2011, 01:56 AM
I am having problems getting my assigned keypresses to work thru Saitek's software. The joystick only works when I set them directly in the game. I am running the related software as administrator.

Funny thing is my vent PTT key works fine set thru the software. This is with Win7 64bit.

Thanks for any advice.

Frache
10-03-2011, 05:09 AM
Thats exactly what I want. But the game doesn't want to accept my commands with the SST software.

Its not keeping me from flying but it would make things easier.:-)

335th_GRAthos
10-03-2011, 06:04 AM
I am having problems getting my assigned keypresses to work thru Saitek's software. The joystick only works when I set them directly in the game. I am running the related software as administrator.

Funny thing is my vent PTT key works fine set thru the software. This is with Win7 64bit.

Thanks for any advice.

And you are using the 64bitdrivers?
Saitek_X45_Flight_Controller_SD6_64_DRIVERS.exe
SST_Software_64_6_6_6_9.exe

Strange, I have no problems, Win7-64 and X45 and Throttle Quadrant here...

~S~

Frache
10-03-2011, 06:38 AM
Thats the drivers but the website led me to: Smart_Technology_7_0_2_7_64bit for the software. I test the keypresses in the software and they come out ok but wont work in game. Example being I have to tab into Trackir to use use the assigned F12 key to recenter instead of it doing it while I am in game. I have also tried assigning the zoom levels via the software then in game to the assigned keys I want and they won't work.