PDA

View Full Version : Any new challenges ? Offer some ?

twiztedmind1
09-21-2011, 11:51 AM
Hi all, reading the forum for a long time but never typed in here. So, another no loss game on IMP is over, and im looking for some challenge, and decided to hear ur opinion bout some challenges, or offer some of your challenges. Read a lot about... 1-2lvl units only or no spell damage at all, lowest level beating the game etc... and finished some of them... some of them are just ridiculous.. (like the one - no loss - using only peasants and no spells except the ones starting with a letter "Z") If u have found urself a challenge, please share.
Now bout the challenges...
Most of the times I play mage, but I noticed that whatever tactic I use, at the boss fights it all comes to troops (I mean casting mostly spells to protect/resurrect troops for a no loss) ... and I really don't feel like a destro mage, i feel like a support, buff unit... its just how it goes.... So... the first thing that pop up in my mind was... how about beating the game with 100% spell damage only. No any damage from troops. Then i remembered that even if i have a good tank and and only kill with spells someone will hit him, he will return and deal some damage... so I guess this is pretty impossible challenge, except if u invisibility the 1 stack troop every single battle... or use haste on some dragon to run away from enemies, and not let get hit to hit back. So lets say the challenge will be 95% spell damage, or something :) (suggest if u have an idea) ... another one is to get As much money as u can, like the high score but in gold, i I mean get dragon with treasure digging at the beginning, dig dig dig every battle, No loss game not to spend money on troops, also get some marauders, and again DIG sell everything get items with % gold, get skill with % gold... etc (suggest ideas how to get more gold) ... If u have any good ideas, please share. Thanks in advance :)

Pwnd
09-21-2011, 06:34 PM
I am doing this one right now: No loss, NO RESURRECTION.

This means no resurrection, eviln, droid repair, etc. The only spell allowed is Time Back since it technically isn't a resurrection spell. I will also allow the Demonologist special ability since it's really an attack, not just resurrection.

It may not be the hardest challenge out there, but it's the one I am doing now, so I would be interested in seeing how others do it.

twiztedmind1
09-21-2011, 06:59 PM
Actually my last game achieved what ur tryin' right now.. and i really didnt go for that score... its just how the game went... I never ptried the droid strategy, and i was using Red dragons so resurection is pretty much useless spell for me... BUT I admit i had to summon ancient phoenix for several battles (K'tahu and the Frog if I remember well cause of the poison of course - yeah funny one I know :D, cause i lost a dragon) and mostly cause i decided that the 400 hp left on my dragons will be enough to get to the next round and decided to boost for the breath (40% more damage)... but if u not so greedy as me then u can go for the red dragons for sure, no problem at all beating the game... even not using the phoenix if ur more careful than me (i had the scale set 20% phys resistance the boots for 15% and a shirt 5% - never used that save game scanner thing, My point is if u get even more resistance it would be even more easy) Actually the battle with Baal was the easiest of all the boss fights, no magic, no AoE phys damage such as Ktahu, no poison... only some 150 dmg fire from his flying sword. I dont remember how much rounds it took me to beat him, but i remember that i hit the cap damage (which is somewhere around 130 atack of the dragons) Cause since round 10 i was dealing 3500 crits with 23 dragons and even frenzied at the end of the battle with 200 atack or somethin I was dealing the same amount of damage. Baal is about 250k hp so... i guess the battle was bout 70-80 rounds... and another 5-6 for killing the meat... My point is go for the red dragons, simple and effective for beating your challenge :)

Fatt_Shade
09-21-2011, 10:38 PM
No loss, no resurection ?
If you tried Red Sands Extreme mod maelstroms are your pick. Absolutely OP unit, even black knights are weak compared to them.
I must say there are some weird chalanges in this forum, but it`s all fighting already existing game, Why not giving some ideas how to improve it or help other that have interesting ideas, but cant figure out how to make them work.
As of my impossible chalange here`s one : No loss, only plants :-) Have fun :-D