PDA

View Full Version : sond and pulling left

eduardo12fox
09-21-2011, 11:09 AM
Hello,

would like to take a course, but the aircraft in the first phase of the game's campaign to slow the time to slow down, I can not hear the engine sound that is so?

another question how do I adjust the trim of the aircraft's first campaign for her to stop pulling to the left have tried everything but still pulling left to the side and that's bad because I have to get all the time with the stick by pulling the plane the other way.

Greetings from Brazil !!!:cool:

FFCW_Urizen
09-21-2011, 11:14 AM
For the sound to disappear -> that´s normal during time dilation.

which a/c?? i can´t recall a fighter in clod that has ailerontrimming, so there´s nothing you can do about it despite flying much faster ;)

klem
09-21-2011, 11:18 AM
Hello,

would like to take a course, but the aircraft in the first phase of the game's campaign to slow the time to slow down, I can not hear the engine sound that is so?

another question how do I adjust the trim of the aircraft's first campaign for her to stop pulling to the left have tried everything but still pulling left to the side and that's bad because I have to get all the time with the stick by pulling the plane the other way.

Greetings from Brazil !!!:cool:

You should be hearing engine sound. If all sounds are too low, or not there at all, check the Volume setting under Options... Audio. If you have Windows 7 right click on the speaker in the System tray, select 'Open Volume Mixer' where you will be able to set volume levels separately for all sound devices.

You need to use rudder trim to keep the aircraft straight although in the 109 there isn't a Trim control so you have to apply some right rudder. If you are using your keyboard for these you need to go into Options, Controls and find which keys these are or set your own.