PDA

View Full Version : sdriemline server?

Gollum
09-15-2011, 11:38 AM
Who are these sdriemline guys and why do they have 60 people on when all other servers are empty? How do i join this allusive outfit? Im in new york so by the time i get home from work theres nobody on the severs except these guys and their sever is password protected.

Merrrr.

Hook it up sdriemline. Scully and I need some place to fly since the euro dudes are napping when we get home.

Thx. Gollum;)

SNAFU
09-15-2011, 12:10 PM
Relax Gollum,

That is just the one to rule them all... the one to find them, the one to bring them all... Password protected servers do have the habit to show every one as on the server who once tried to connect or who was on the server and got kicked out or disconnected without the software noticing or another bug. While testing on our server I put a password in the way and after a few hours it happens, that steam showes 63 (of only 32 allowed) on the server.

Probably the server is empty or just a solitary soul cursing around trying to figure out what the script is doing... ;)

Gollum
09-15-2011, 09:59 PM
Relax Gollum,

That is just the one to rule them all... the one to find them, the one to bring them all... Password protected servers do have the habit to show every one as on the server who once tried to connect or who was on the server and got kicked out or disconnected without the software noticing or another bug. While testing on our server I put a password in the way and after a few hours it happens, that steam showes 63 (of only 32 allowed) on the server.

Probably the server is empty or just a solitary soul cursing around trying to figure out what the script is doing... ;)

hehe, I'm not angry. Just want to join the squad if there getting that many people on the server.

wolfhound338
09-16-2011, 08:28 AM
sdriemline server?

This is a Practice server for some guys that fly from the [CF] Charlie Foxtrot Arma Tourney. there is about 8 or 9 of us.

Some names you may have seen around :

Ghost
Darat
Sdriemline
Wolfhound338
Druss
Forcavitale
Jonny
Where is Beef
Helo

We quietly running flight schools in prep for WORLD DOMINATION.

Madfish
09-16-2011, 04:55 PM
Isn't there a multiplayer section? :-P