PDA

View Full Version : DEVS: Please add score for bombing vehicles/ships etc

Spinfx
09-12-2011, 06:45 AM
Hi all,

I love bombing the xxxxx out of things with my Blenheim at the moment, the trouble is I don't get any score for destroying anything.

The easiest thing they could do right now is add a parameter to the object (vehicle) that you would tick on and get something the equivalent of 0.25 of a normal plane kill. So normal vehicles get .25 score. Ships should get something like 2x.

Shoot even 10 percent of normal plane kill would good. But we need something .

So come on DEVS help us bomber pilots out. We like having a score too.

Spinfx

Gourmand
09-12-2011, 08:03 AM
+1

Bewolf
09-12-2011, 08:03 AM
Hi all,

I love bombing the xxxxx out of things with my Blenheim at the moment, the trouble is I don't get any score for destroying anything.

The easiest thing they could do right now is add a parameter to the object (vehicle) that you would tick on and get something the equivalent of 0.25 of a normal plane kill. So normal vehicles get .25 score. Ships should get something like 2x.

Shoot even 10 percent of normal plane kill would good. But we need something .

So come on DEVS help us bomber pilots out. We like having a score too.

Spinfx

+1

I'd even go so far as to give destroyed ground targets double the points compared to aircraft, given that destyoing ground objects and recon were the root causes for military aviation to begin with. May also lure some more peopl into ground attack missions.

JG52Krupi
09-12-2011, 09:22 AM
There should be two columns air and ground units score like in old il2.

Iku_es
09-12-2011, 09:27 AM
+1

I've the same problem.
I fly mostly point strike missions with the 110 and the 87 (Risky business) that usually end with 0 points if no aircraft is destroyed.
A bit of recognition would be appreciated.

bw_wolverine
09-12-2011, 03:04 PM
Also, could points be tied in with a successful return and not added until landed?

Maybe extra points for successful return, but if the mission is to kill the ship and the ship gets killed, you should be recognized I think.