PDA

View Full Version : Fields Beta Online Dynamic campaign

hc_wolf
09-11-2011, 12:19 PM
Ataros & FearlessFrog That is awesome script for emergency vehicles. I have put into my Fields map. All working on initial tests. have a go
BETA ONLY WITH Integrated Emergency Vehicles Script and the script if you leave your plance and swap sides your next plane loses it's tail

Just start your game and load it through Multiplayer>server> navigate to hellscircus

· Integrated Emergency Vehicles Script
· Added the 109E-4B and Spit2 as requested.
· Re-organised planes in order for easier selection.

* the script if you leave your plance and swap sides your next plane loses it's tail is testing now. it is in this mission so hope it works ok.

I will test tonight and see if any bugs.

Will now sit down and think about how to add scores to unlock plane usage and score for bomber kills.

**Note the Map is not optimized yet and has no Bridge over River. Any vehicles spawned will try to go round river. Hence I made markers on one side until MAP fixed..

This mission will be taken down tonight for testing myself. feel free to post any bugs now.

Kobold10
09-11-2011, 12:26 PM
Thanks for your effort! Great work. I like it very much. By the way very impressive hardware... What is your experience with that rig playing COD. I am looking forward to update my hardware very similar to yours. The only thing missing is the soundcard... up to me. Thanks in advance.:)

hc_wolf
09-11-2011, 01:12 PM
Thanks for your effort! Great work. I like it very much. By the way very impressive hardware... What is your experience with that rig playing COD. I am looking forward to update my hardware very similar to yours. The only thing missing is the soundcard... up to me. Thanks in advance.:)

70+ fps on full graphics and everything including hosting the server at same time.

100+ fps when not hosting. Smooth as silk. Perfect rig

Ataros
09-12-2011, 10:51 AM
Thank you very much, hc_wolf!

Will be running it on Repka#2 as soon as official patch is out.

BTW I can not see new 109E-4 in the mission and no Spit IIa either. Is it possible to add them for instance as bonus aircraft for 2 kills (109E-4) or for 3 kills (Spit IIa) and count 1 bomber killed as 2 kills.

Das Attorney
09-12-2011, 06:52 PM
There's a bug (not with your mission), but with the map where some of the tank regiments disappear when going down a drop in the landscape.

Will try to get it on fraps and post it up.

Good mission BTW. Really good imagination and coding :)

RedSlide
09-12-2011, 09:27 PM
Thanks hc-wolf for the mission:grin:

hc_wolf
09-13-2011, 09:40 AM
Mission updated and posted for testing

Kobold10
09-13-2011, 12:06 PM
Thanks for your answer. Very promising....

SQB
09-14-2011, 05:56 AM
Sorry, how do I "install" this as such? I am new to custom missions.

Sorry if this is a really dumb question :grin:

Ataros
09-14-2011, 05:27 PM
Hi, Wolf!
Thank you very much for update! I was offline for a couple of days.

BigRepa will be able to put this mission on Repka 2 or 3 not earlier than after the Beta patch is released as Official patch. If you notice some errors and change something before that please let me know I will pass the info to BigRepa.

I noticed that armor respawns immediately after it was killed which makes capturing markers and moving frontline quite difficult as I mentioned in my comments to the previous mission.

Sorry, how do I "install" this as such? I am new to custom missions.

Extract HellsCircus folder to this directory missions/Multi/Dogfight/ in your Documents/1C-Softclub filder.

Start the game and launch a server with this mission in Multiplayer >> Server or Multiplayer >> Lobby. You can password protect it if you want to fly alone.

Probably it's worth getting readme.txt back :)