PDA

View Full Version : A strange thing happened,

senseispcc
09-11-2011, 10:47 AM
Flying around with a Spitfire MK I a strange thing happened;

In this picture should be a clue try to find what happened;

http://s3.postimage.org/qrp2ovlrn/00_lost_moror.png (http://postimage.org/image/1yfio82f8/full/)

Have a nice game.:rolleyes:

pupo162
09-11-2011, 10:51 AM
the mirror is gone? old and reported :rolleyes:

Tavingon
09-11-2011, 11:00 AM
Did it get shot off? Or maybe an ugly pilot was beind you!

Doc_uk
09-11-2011, 11:07 AM
Thats luthier and the team, trying to see what else they can strip from this game, to get it working:rolleyes:

senseispcc
09-11-2011, 11:47 AM
During free flight mission not a combat mission. There for strange in combat could be interesting detail. It is still a fantastic game.:-P

skarden
09-11-2011, 12:12 PM
Thats luthier and the team, trying to see what else they can strip from this game, to get it working:rolleyes:

Geez Doc,so very negative all the time,does having a half empty cup ever get frustrating? I imagine it would have to after a little while.

Ya should be thankful for what you do have,namely a great system that probably spanks every other game made and this one in what I believe will be in the not too distant future.

you seem well prepared for battlefield 3 at least,gotta be happy with that :)

senseispcc
09-11-2011, 01:46 PM
Geez Doc,so very negative all the time,does having a half empty cup ever get frustrating? I imagine it would have to after a little while.

Ya should be thankful for what you do have,namely a great system that probably spanks every other game made and this one in what I believe will be in the not too distant future.

Yes a real great game full of surprises...:!: but still a great game, the game of the year.

Blackdog_kt
09-11-2011, 05:08 PM

It's working fine on my PC which is much lower-spec than yours, especially with the latest patch. Presenting a valid complain is definitely within the realms of acceptable forum banter, but to do that you need to word it in a way that looks like a bug report or a valid question.

If you have nothing positive to say then by all means keep saying what you want, but do it in a manner that's useful to other people too and not just useful to you venting a possible frustration in public.

Inserting one-liner jabs at every thread along the way with a rolling eyes smily at the end does not qualify for bug reporting or even debating features in a manner pertaining to personal taste, it's much closer to trolling.

Just saying, because sooner or later someone is going to report such a post and i'll have to come and type the same thing in red text and issue a warning as per the forum rules.

ACE-OF-ACES
09-11-2011, 05:35 PM
Flying around with a Spitfire MK I a strange thing happened;

In this picture should be a clue try to find what happened;

http://s3.postimage.org/qrp2ovlrn/00_lost_moror.png (http://postimage.org/image/1yfio82f8/full/)

Have a nice game.:rolleyes:
mirror, mirror upon the wall, Who is the fairest of them all?

Ansewer.. NOT YOU! ;)

ATAG_Doc
09-11-2011, 06:01 PM
Maybe its a sign how ugly the pilot is - it broke! I looked at it and it broke then this song played in my headphones.
U
G
L
Y
You ain't got no alibi you ug-ly (clap clap clap clap) you ug-ly (clap clap clap clap)

NedLynch
09-11-2011, 06:39 PM
Hmmmm......the pilot's girlfriend stole it to use as a make up mirror?

Though it seems to be a known bug, it so far did not happen to me.

Hunden
09-11-2011, 08:20 PM

Some will always be left wanting.........................

Hunden
09-11-2011, 08:29 PM

Getting really boring almost smurf like

nearmiss
09-11-2011, 08:49 PM
Mirrors = fps killer in every air combat sim I've tried them.

Get a freetrack or TrackIR. Looking around is not difficult then.

No mirrors for me. I care less, if they ever work.

If you aren't constantly looking around you are dead meat.

If you wait until you see some dude in the mirror you are dead meat as well.