PDA

View Full Version : Can we have some news please

AdamB
09-06-2011, 02:30 PM
Hi,

this is a message to any of the devs, people are starting to get itchy now that the patch is soo close to release, i was just wondering if someone could post a statement saying when the patch will now be released and if youve had any draw backs meaning that the patch will take longer to come out

A bit of information can go a long way

Thanks

AdamB

W32Blaster
09-06-2011, 02:33 PM
they didn´t promise anything, I heard, therefore it makes no sense to beg for information.

I think they will never get that communication thing right!:twisted:

David198502
09-06-2011, 02:35 PM
supposedly the patch is beeing tested now!

Tvrdi
09-06-2011, 02:35 PM
From sukhoi.ru:

"We had a problem with antistatic filter which was included in the last moment because it was demanded. The filter significantly degraded performance so we need to find the way to fix this. Therefore we are not able to release it. But dont worry, we are working 24h a day and you will get your new sounds soon.

Everybody (yes and you who bought this for 50 euros) please, be patient."

W32Blaster
09-06-2011, 02:39 PM
LOOOOOOL

antistatic filter, another filter which they are forced to slobbily implement into their chaos sim.

Excuses, nothing else ...

Ze-Jamz
09-06-2011, 02:39 PM
Lol..Oh well

Another day passes

Warhound
09-06-2011, 02:40 PM
Ok just pretend I'm a dev for a bit :
Hi, sorry to say but we didn't manage to get the patch done yet due to X,Y,Z (fill in at will). Again we are really sorry but it should be done this week hopefully. On the plus side this means we got that much closer to getting mystery feature Alpha implemented in the betapatch after this one.

------------------------------------------
Did that give you any vital info you can't do without for a few days? Did it improve your life or are you still just waiting like before?
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-1PfUsIn_r34/TjZFozlPfUI/AAAAAAAADIg/RaLZTCn19Fs/s1600/patience.gif

bw_wolverine
09-06-2011, 02:41 PM
A bit of information can go a long way

Well, at least as far as 4 days it seems.

Someone compared all these posts to 'are we there yet, dad? are we there yet? are we there now?'

If I were dad, I'd threaten to turn the car around :P

Sven
09-06-2011, 02:43 PM
Is this serious?

We had a problem with antistatic filter which was included in the last moment because it was demanded.

This can't be serious right?

Madfish
09-06-2011, 02:44 PM
What's an "antistatic filter"? :confused:

Thanks for translating from the sukhoi forums by the way.

And +1 to that post from Warhound.

Ze-Jamz
09-06-2011, 02:44 PM
Is this serious?

This can't be serious right?

No mate, its a joke

Gourmand
09-06-2011, 02:45 PM
From sukhoi.ru:
Everybody (yes and you who bought this for 50 euros) please, be patient."
.. i bought 70€ :rolleyes:
patience...

and... what's an "antistatic filter" and who ask for that???

Ze-Jamz
09-06-2011, 02:58 PM
;331740']Can you pls give me a hint where to find that post on sukhoi.ru? Searching all monday and thuesday patch threads there and found nothing so far.:confused:

Can`t understand why no one of the team post this kind of information here.:roll: Do we need more threads like: "Patch is here" or the like?:-?

There isnt a post m8...hes joking, for the second time

AdamB
09-06-2011, 03:00 PM
Well, at least as far as 4 days it seems.

Someone compared all these posts to 'are we there yet, dad? are we there yet? are we there now?'

If I were dad, I'd threaten to turn the car around :P

I'm just saying, the devs may be behind schedule so it would hurt them just to right a quick note on the forum saying its delayed until XXXXX number of days.

If they did this people wouldnt need to ask and it would put an end to threads like this one, thats why i think a regular friday update is a really good thing to do, keeps the community informed about upcoming patches and events

JG52Uther
09-06-2011, 03:06 PM
Just go play another game. Worked for me.

Chivas
09-06-2011, 03:07 PM
Unfortunately there will be no end to the "are we there yet" posts unless the devs post three times a day.

EagleEye[GER]
09-06-2011, 03:09 PM
There isnt a post m8...hes joking, for the second time
Ah, thanks. He got me. :grin: "antistatic filter" Thought it was misstranslated. Must stop pressing F5.

LoBiSoMeM
09-06-2011, 03:14 PM
Spawn with brakes on and your Spitfire will not start spinning.

Is today news to some. Glad to help!

bw_wolverine
09-06-2011, 03:21 PM
I think MG should just set up an auto post for a day of the week (friday?) that just says "DEV UPDATE" and then in the body "NO NEW INFO."

That seems to be what people want to see?

Ze-Jamz
09-06-2011, 03:24 PM
no matter