PDA

View Full Version : IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover A Second Opinion

r0bc
09-06-2011, 12:09 AM
Another article to read while we are waiting.

http://www.simhq.com/_air13/air_501a.html

NedLynch
09-06-2011, 01:03 AM
Yet another article just before the patch, coincidence?

Love the Michelangelo and Homer Simpson part though, there you see kids what too many donuts are going to do to you, I'm sure it's just the donuts and not the vast amounts of beer, burping your brains out and working in a nuclear plant that made Homer a person of such impressive intellect, unparalleled intelligence and stunning good looks........who's Michelangelo?

ATAG_Doc
09-06-2011, 01:49 AM
Fair enough.

r0bc
09-06-2011, 02:21 AM
L

The only coincidence I see is that SimHQ is a website for Sim enthusiast and Cliffs of Dover is a Sim..... although I did see an article about F1 2010 over there, I guess I can let that slide.

icarus
09-06-2011, 03:55 AM

Love the Michelangelo and Homer Simpson part though, there you see kids what too many donuts are going to do to you, I'm sure it's just the donuts and not the vast amounts of beer, burping your brains out and working in a nuclear plant that made Homer a person of such impressive intellect, unparalleled intelligence and stunning good looks........who's Michelangelo?

Who is Homer Simpson?

Hunden
09-06-2011, 04:52 AM
Who is Homer Simpson?

He is the great one who said " trying is the first step to failure":)

icarus
09-06-2011, 05:17 AM
He is the great one who said " trying is the first step to failure":)

"Facts are meaningless. You could use facts to prove anything that's even remotely true."

HomerMix
09-06-2011, 09:21 AM
"Why Do Things That Only Happen to stupid People Keep Happening to Me?"