PDA

View Full Version : would be posible to give the customer option for a non violent game?

raaaid
09-03-2011, 11:42 PM
im reasearching if i can play counterstrike pretending its paintball

seems its posible its a matter of changing animations but keeping the game the same

so for example if you have the children option activation the ground its actually at 1000 m and if you go under your plane its eliminated and deplys smoke to know its out, from the other side it would have been a gruesome death unless he has it activated also

isnt in fact already some paintball bullets

i dont think it should be very difficult give an option so kids can play the game :)

pupo162
09-03-2011, 11:53 PM
Comapring with the stuff my brother plays on ps3, shooting a human you dont see from a few hundred feet its not violent.

Also, contrary to most violent games out there, i usually respect who i am killing and tend to congratulate the opposition on a good fight rahter then brag about it and call im a noob

raaaid
09-03-2011, 11:59 PM
omg ive just been playing counterstrike in paint ball and my faith in humanity has gronw a lot

in fact is better than the original game, shame theres not too much people :)

Strike
09-04-2011, 12:28 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mB6fq9Aadwk

Skoshi Tiger
09-04-2011, 12:31 AM
Easy, Just don't take any Loadouts for your weapons.

You could get a red cross skin, though I'ld advise not flying near any British convoys!

Peace Be upon you now and always!

raaaid
09-04-2011, 01:05 AM
oh i still enjoy the game as it is check out how fun this is :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QI2fsK0J_kI

ATAG_Doc
09-04-2011, 01:13 AM
Hahah @ Strike's video. The head shot @ 2:25 was epic.

trumps
09-04-2011, 03:33 AM
Ok, i did it, curiosity got the better of me and i watched raaids vid, actually i watched several of them, not all flight sim related, OMFG can i please have that 3 minutes of my life back now!!!!

Craig

Madfish
09-04-2011, 03:59 AM
Not sure how children benefit from hiding the truth from em? I'd much rather prefer parents to educate them instead.

If you shoot somebody it's not that he'll laugh. So if you let them play shooters it doesn't matter if you shoot poop, water, paintballs or bullets. Either don't shoot at all or explain it to them.

By the way, there are civil simulations out there. So I don't really see a reason to change anything.

Gourmand
09-04-2011, 08:11 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vFugUJ5X_rI

pupo162
09-04-2011, 11:38 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vFugUJ5X_rI

thats mine :grin:

raaaid
09-04-2011, 06:29 PM
oh come on dont you see people is brainwashed into hate

i can count the non violent games with the fingers

and isnt like theyre getting us used to violence litle by litle more and more?

i grew with comics books and never ever saw a homicide by a hero

then it came the punisher and wolwerine and a new era of values started

i miss the a team, not one ever died just as when you played cowboys as a kid

edit:

does anybody know the name of these game where you play to burn others alive online that appears in this videoclip?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WpYeekQkAdc&ob=av3e

its like oh fork at least the dev tem got it right and call things by their name: if you press the trigger thats a murder

edit:

i love to fight but i hate to kill just as every human, now why there are no options for us?

i demand fighting games with no murdering

tk471138
09-04-2011, 07:23 PM
what are you thinking??? you are buying a war game....a game that tries to simulate the battle of britian....if you are looking for non violence maybe you should get hello kitty online or something....seriously....you want the guns on the planes to shoot flowers ?? i mean even if your guns bullets are showing up at 'paintballs' you are still shooting objects at high velocity at other virtual people....

go play MSFS X or something stop trying to ruin the games that are MADE FOR ADULTS....seriously....this has got to be one of the stupidest things here...a nonviolent war game....talk about an oxymoron...thats like saying i want a baseball game with violence...it cant be done....if you have such an aversion to violence, i dont think colorful bullet holes will make the difference, because the premise of the game is still the same hunt down others and shoot at them with your generally real world weapons...making it so the bullet holes on the walls show up as colorful paintball splatters really dosent change the fact that you are still trying to eliminate or kill the opposing players...its like when someone says crap instead of $hit...you are using the same word which generally means the same thing, cept for some reason society thinks one word is a 'swear' word( even though words can not be BAD OR GOOD)

we do not need to dumb down anything for the children...to do so will do a disservice to all of us...lets censor things for the good of the children....'its for the children' is such a stupid argument...that the control freaks try and use to get the rest of us to live according to their will...

raaaid
09-04-2011, 07:30 PM
well what got me here is that i like flying, i did some paraglide

most people got here for liking flying more than war

also think about who pretend to be in a war?

yeah man not grown up easily influenced

bongodriver
09-04-2011, 07:56 PM

most people who have a problem with war won't have anything to do with a combat based game and play FSX instead.

raaaid
09-04-2011, 08:14 PM
people like action but no war

why people do in games what they wouldnt do in real life, oh man who would actually kill for their countries?

what about this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FzWaYvTEtTQ&feature=results_video&playnext=1&list=PL2D9A756AACEB1882

winny
09-04-2011, 08:24 PM
well what got me here is that i like flying, i did some paraglide

I think people here like both (if you can 'like' war that is).

What I mean is the history of it, the 'what was it like' aspect.

There's plenty of violence in games, pointless violence. Clod isn't violence for the sake of it. It's what happened.

A lot of very young men who didn't like violence, just like you, had to get violent. This is just a game. Play it, enjoy it and thank your lucky stars that you'll never have to do it for real.

JG52Krupi
09-04-2011, 08:27 PM
I think people here like both (if you can 'like' war that is).

What I mean is the history of it, the 'what was it like' aspect.

There's plenty of violence in games, pointless violence. Clod isn't violence for the sake of it. It's what happened.

A lot of very young men who didn't like violence, just like you, had to get violent. This is just a game. Play it, enjoy it and thank your lucky stars that you'll never have to do it for real.

quoted for truth.... although i doubt raaid would pass the psyche test :P

bongodriver
09-04-2011, 08:41 PM
why people do in games what they wouldnt do in real life, oh man who would actually kill for their countries?

Because in a game you don't pay any of the penalties.....duh!

I would fight for my country if it was necessary, why do you like to say 'kill' for your country?......do you suggest that every time a german bomber was shot down over England the crew were murdered?......or do you know of a better way to prevent an agressor from causing you harm?

Think about this raaid, paintballing, airsoft, that aircombat thing.....it's all mock combat i.e. it is a recreation of deadly combat using non deadly means, basically for humans to act out some inbuilt need to chase after each other trying to dominate an opponent, most people who indulge are not so squeamish over the concept that it gets messy if it were real, the ones who are more sensitive take up knitting or pressing flowers and reciting poetry........oh god I'm trying to explain this to a guy who sits crosseyed breathing through his mouth contemplating if the world is 3 dimensional!!

JG52Krupi
09-04-2011, 08:48 PM
oh god I'm trying to explain this to a guy who sits crosseyed breathing through his mouth contemplating if the world is 3 dimensional!!

FYI when the police come to arrest you its because you caused me to die from chocking with laughter... just a heads up :lol: .

raaaid
09-04-2011, 08:48 PM
yeah thats something to think about i started playing xcowboys with guns and real gunpowder as a kid

so if people like to play these kind of games that would explain the nature of reality

the ultimate game live the game for real, but rememebr is just a game but real

hell you convince me im gonna play the normal counterstrike and see if i can get succesive headshots by slowing time :)

JG52Krupi
09-04-2011, 08:51 PM
yeah thats something to think about i started playing xcowboys with guns and real gunpowder as a kid

so if people like to play these kind of games that would explain the nature of reality

the ultimate game live the game for real, but rememebr is just a game but real

You want to get rid of war... ban religion and find a replacement for petrol and diesel.

tk471138
09-04-2011, 09:08 PM
You want to get rid of war... ban religion and find a replacement for petrol and diesel.

you want to get rid of war ban the people who essentially make war-or declair war or start war, but are usually never the ones to suffer as a result....or think of it like this....the elite can declare war all they want,but with out people like us to fight suffer and die for them, their would be no war. so whos fault is it...every man who chooses to fight...people who believe in these fake imaginary lines called borders...people who believe in govt and the idea that they keep us safe....seriously what are countries, but pieces of paper with signatures on it that declares that the corporation called the USA, is a legal entity...and the people buy into these legal documents and contracts...even though they are meaningless the usa and every other country, and alot of other phoney institutions only exists in our MINDS AND ON PAPER(and according to some, corporations are people too, with all the rights afforded to people...)

sorak
09-05-2011, 03:52 AM
you want to get rid of war ban the people who essentially make war-or declair war or start war, but are usually never the ones to suffer as a result....or think of it like this....the elite can declare war all they want,but with out people like us to fight suffer and die for them, their would be no war. so whos fault is it...every man who chooses to fight...people who believe in these fake imaginary lines called borders...people who believe in govt and the idea that they keep us safe....seriously what are countries, but pieces of paper with signatures on it that declares that the corporation called the USA, is a legal entity...and the people buy into these legal documents and contracts...even though they are meaningless the usa and every other country, and alot of other phoney institutions only exists in our MINDS AND ON PAPER(and according to some, corporations are people too, with all the rights afforded to people...)

+1.3

bongodriver
09-05-2011, 11:43 AM
But there will always be an 'elite', no matter how many time you get rid of them, it's human nature, there will always be those who climb over everybody else to be at the top....tha Alpha.

BadAim
09-05-2011, 12:24 PM
But there will always be an 'elite', no matter how many time you get rid of them, it's human nature, there will always be those who climb over everybody else to be at the top....tha Alpha.

At least someone here has been paying attention. Evil begins in the human heart.

tk471138
09-05-2011, 04:26 PM

THen we kill who ever is the elite in society (and their families gotta get rid of rothchilds and all those royal families), and we keep doing it untill people realize that by trying to control others and impose ones will upon others is a death sentence....but then again most people are content to go along with what ever perceived authority presents itself...

bongodriver
09-05-2011, 04:34 PM
THen we kill who ever is the elite in society (and their families gotta get rid of rothchilds and all those royal families), and we keep doing it untill people realize that by trying to control others and impose ones will upon others is a death sentence....but then again most people are content to go along with what ever perceived authority presents itself...

Ok....and this 'we' who will be going around killing to make people conform to their ideas are better how?

tk471138
09-05-2011, 05:43 PM
Ok....and this 'we' who will be going around killing to make people conform to their ideas are better how?

when people defend themselves from those who seek to harm them is different from killing them cuz they dont conform to our will...my will is to be left alone...and since they wont do that i support violent revolution...

umm are you even paying attention...it is the elite who uses the violence to get us to conform to their will...and it is my suggestion to kill these people who feel that they are above others and as a result think that they must be followed and obeyed...

sorta like how if you dont pay your taxes they will come and kill your and your loved ones....(that is unless you submit and either pay them or allow them to put you in prison, where in the custody of the state your likely hood of being a victim of a crime skyrockets...)

you see im not a hypocrite...i dont impose to my will upon others...unlike the very people we are talking about....but you would rather defend your masters, like the good little slave that you are....grow up guy...the people in govt do not care for you or any of us...the people who control the world and its wealth want to enslave us...they do not want what is best for the human race...

you see im not the one who is killing or using pain as coerce people for not following orders (cops do this, and often times get away with crimes) im not the one maiming and killing thousands of innocents in order to fight unjustified war....im not the one putting people who simply use drugs in to prison or entangled in to the criminal justice system....im not the one threatening to remove children from their families because they are fat (they do this in the uk, and lets remember especially children when in the custody of the state are far more likely to be the victim of a crime(often times sexual abuse, although neglect and physical abuse are also common), and unlike adults in the custody of the state, can not defend themselves, and have little recourse....)

ARM505
09-05-2011, 05:46 PM
I find it incredibly ironic that, before I made this post, this thread was right next to one titled 'Blood spatter in the cockpit to denote pilot injury but not dismemberment of body?'

bongodriver
09-05-2011, 06:10 PM
when people defend themselves from those who seek to harm them is different from killing them cuz they dont conform to our will...my will is to be left alone...and since they wont do that i support violent revolution...

umm are you even paying attention...it is the elite who uses the violence to get us to conform to their will...and it is my suggestion to kill these people who feel that they are above others and as a result think that they must be followed and obeyed...

sorta like how if you dont pay your taxes they will come and kill your and your loved ones....(that is unless you submit and either pay them or allow them to put you in prison, where in the custody of the state your likely hood of being a victim of a crime skyrockets...)

you see im not a hypocrite...i dont impose to my will upon others...unlike the very people we are talking about....but you would rather defend your masters, like the good little slave that you are....grow up guy...the people in govt do not care for you or any of us...the people who control the world and its wealth want to enslave us...they do not want what is best for the human race...

you see im not the one who is killing or using pain as coerce people for not following orders (cops do this, and often times get away with crimes) im not the one maiming and killing thousands of innocents in order to fight unjustified war....im not the one putting people who simply use drugs in to prison or entangled in to the criminal justice system....im not the one threatening to remove children from their families because they are fat (they do this in the uk, and lets remember especially children when in the custody of the state are far more likely to be the victim of a crime(often times sexual abuse, although neglect and physical abuse are also common), and unlike adults in the custody of the state, can not defend themselves, and have little recourse....)

Interesting...... so one would assume your version of paradise or whatever is a world full of fat drug addicted people with no ambition, because ambition is the evil that leads people to become better than others and therefore considered elite, and also nobody would pay taxes so we would live in giant piles of filth in the dark with no water or any other infrastructure for that matter......I'm sorry but I just dont buy into the cospiracy theorists ideology, I don't believe the goverment is out to kill us nor are the monarchy even if they don't give a toss about us......but killing them just because we are jealous of their standing in life? thats ridiculous.

I might add the russians tried something close to what you suggest......worked out just great for them, replaced one oppressive regime with another.

tk471138
09-05-2011, 06:27 PM
Interesting...... so one would assume your version of paradise or whatever is a world full of fat drug addicted people with no ambition, because ambition is the evil that leads people to become better than others and therefore considered elite, and also nobody would pay taxes so we would live in giant piles of filth in the dark with no water or any other infrastructure for that matter......I'm sorry but I just dont buy into the cospiracy theorists ideology, I don't believe the goverment is out to kill us nor are the monarchy even if they don't give a toss about us......but killing them just because we are jealous of their standing in life? thats ridiculous.

your post is full of logical fallacy lets break it down....
alcohol is legal and you dont have everyone in society drunk all the time....just cuz drugs may be legal would not mean everyone would do them...sorta like if murder was not a crime..people wouldnt be killing people all of a sudden....you see most people are not small minded fools who live life according to the laws of the state....most people dont use drugs not because its illegal but because they choose not to far various reasons....just like most people dont kill others because its illegal but because its something they are morally opposed to and because they value life...you really think that with out govt their would be trash in the street and no water??? so people can not organize with out a govt??

tell me if govt dosent want to harm us why do they allow the fda to allow dangerous drugs that are known to be harmful why do they put FLOURIDE in the water?? i mean to keep our teeth safe, when systemically ingesting flouride is very harmful to the health (or the reason why they make "baby water that is bottled and fluoridated)....is that why they allow BPA in many products....just another small minded person who uses logical fallacy of calling some thing 'conspiracy theory" to try and disprove what is generally well known....you do realize that those in power DO conspire...go read a dictionary...I guess we give children a cocktale of amphetamines because we care about them...because for a child to be distracted or not interested in things they dont really care about, is abnormal...go read about the medical and even more so psychology industry(listen to insiders of the industry), and how based on their actions and fruits, they are not out to heal the sick...you think if they were these prescriptions that are all over the place would probably be a bit more,effective and alot less harmful than they are...)

so why was their a concerted effort in the last few hundred years to eliminate the native peoples of the americas??(backed by the church and many monarchies..) because they want to suppress those cultures, who were above being controlled by forms of govt and banking that was prevalent in europe....the natives in the americas had no use for the banks and monarchies of europe, that was untill we destroyed their culture....

seriously you need to get out more and open your eyes....those in power dont care about you, or anyone else...

you know what else would happen if no one paid taxes...no more war...no more billons of dollars to send to 'rebels' who are or were enemy #1 (remember the rebels in the middle east are largely alqueda, even the supposed leader of the lybian rebels were even kidnapped rendered and tortured at a black site by the usa) but yea the us never formed alqueda as an intelligence asset, to fight the russians, i guess that never happened and will never happen..now these freedom fighters are the same people who are rounding up blacks and abusing or killing them(they have been doing this for months), and i guess that is on the usa since we were the one who supported them......

you say that i am jealous of those who are in power....but i have no desire to be able to dictate the terms of living to others...i actually believe in freedom and what a free society means, which is unless you infringe on the rights of others are aught to be left alone...you see im not another small minded person who just wants to be rich and powerful all i want is to be happy and success in whatever it is i do...after all money (cash) is fiat and worthless and the sooner people realize this the better....i have no desire to achieve power over OTHERS...the only thing that i want to impose on to others is liberty and freedom...

govt war medicine banks criminal justice system especially in todays world is a racket, its a means to siphon money from those who have it and work for it, to those who want more of it...

tk471138
09-05-2011, 06:46 PM

I might add the russians tried something close to what you suggest......worked out just great for them, replaced one oppressive regime with another.

no the russians believe in communism the key word t here is COMMUNE....that is NOT freedom...living in a commune is not freedom in a commune the idea that, well if my neighbor eats unhealthy (according to ones opinion) it affects me if he/she gets sick and thus i have a right to dictate how they eat cuz it has the potential to affect me...or the idea that, well ones children grow up and their actions affect me, so adults must get a license to have a children, or should have govt cameras in their home to monitor them, or the children can just be wards of the state, because after all the state is the only entity that can raise a child in what they consider appropriate..

you do realize that a good amount great inventions were made not because of peoples intent to get rich, or powerful (while some had this in mind, many did not) you do realize the best leaders are not the ones who lobby and try and get themselves in that position, but those who are simply placed in that position based on their ability and achievement, and did not seek it out....

bongodriver
09-05-2011, 06:57 PM
You have no right to impose anything on anybody....even if it is something as noble as liberty......so no taxes doesn't mean no infrastructure?......right :rolleyes:, I'm affraid there would be no civilisation withou an hierarchical structure.....no civilisation....no infrastructure....just mud huts or teepees....yep back to the stone age it would be....but hey at least you would be able to smoke all the weed you wanted and not pretend it is 'for the pain'

yes alchohol is legal and some drugs are not....that is why the police arrest people who take illegal drugs....it's their job, most people dont take illegal drugs because they dont want to become socially inadequate zombies who need to commit crime to feed their addictions, I would argue most people would commit murder if it were legal, I dare say under those circumstances a face to face between us would be interesting, you sound unbalanced enough to try to kill me for having a different oppinion, fluoride in water......yeah.....people are dropping like flies all around me from fluoride poisoning.....but only the stuff in our water not the stuff in our toothpaste.

I really don't need to get out more....honestly, I travel the world quite alot, I don't need to read any more either, why do you assume I am uneducated just because I don't see it your way?

bongodriver
09-05-2011, 06:59 PM
no the russians believe in communism the key word t here is COMMUNE....that is NOT freedom...living in a commune is not freedom in a commune the idea that, well if my neighbor eats unhealthy (according to ones opinion) it affects me if he/she gets sick and thus i have a right to dictate how they eat cuz it has the potential to affect me...or the idea that, well ones children grow up and their actions affect me, so adults must get a license to have a children, or should have govt cameras in their home to monitor them, or the children can just be wards of the state, because after all the state is the only entity that can raise a child in what they consider appropriate..

you do realize that a good amount great inventions were made not because of peoples intent to get rich, or powerful (while some had this in mind, many did not) you do realize the best leaders are not the ones who lobby and try and get themselves in that position, but those who are simply placed in that position based on their ability and achievement, and did not seek it out....

name some.....and tell me what eventually happened to them.

bongodriver
09-05-2011, 07:04 PM
You sound like a very paranoid person........classic side effect of cannabis use.

tk471138
09-05-2011, 07:10 PM
You have no right to impose anything on anybody....even if it is something as noble as liberty......so no taxes doesn't mean no infrastructure?......right :rolleyes:, I'm affraid there would be no civilisation withou an hierarchical structure.....no civilisation....no infrastructure....just mud huts or teepees....yep back to the stone age it would be....but hey at least you would be able to smoke all the weed you wanted and not pretend it is 'for the pain'

yes alchohol is legal and some drugs are not....that is why the police arrest people who take illegal drugs....it's their job, most people dont take illegal drugs because they dont want to become socially inadequate zombies who need to commit crime to feed their addictions, I would argue most people would commit murder if it were legal, I dare say under those circumstances a face to face between us would be interesting, you sound unbalanced enough to try to kill me for having a different oppinion, fluoride in water......yeah.....people are dropping like flies all around me from fluoride poisoning.....but only the stuff in our water not the stuff in our toothpaste.

I really don't need to get out more....honestly, I travel the world quite alot, I don't need to read any more either, why do you assume I am uneducated just because I don't see it your way?

umm flouride dosent KILL (in most cases) it causes alot of joint and bone problems...and also some studies show thyroid issues as well...please do some reading and educate yourself....you see the difference between water and tooth paste is that people dont ingest toothpaste systemically..and even tooth paste has a warning label that states if swallow more than you use to brush your teeth you should contact poison control centers....but you wouldnt know that, you would have to read to find that out...also the flouride in our tooth paste is pharmaceutical grade, the stuff they put in the water is not...
please educate your self on the topics on hand instead of just stating the obvious, in an attempt to fallaciously refute my statement....

"I would argue most people would commit murder if it were legal"

if that is the case then the human race is truly doomed..

i guess unbalanced is thinking for ones self and not being totally subservient to govt, or the establishment...

i mean the fact that drugs have been illegal is something that is historically something very new....you talk as if this was always the norm...when it is in fact a very recent development in society, and one that has probably cause more harm than good...this is obvious....prohibition does not work in any context...not to mention prohibition is incomparable with a free society as well...

also to impose freedom upon people is a misnomer, technically people are born free...it is impossible to impose freedom upon people, people are inherently free, what is imposed upon them is essentially limits to those freedoms...this is something i do no want to do...if anything i want to perpetuate the status of the individual as a free and sovereign entity...

also as i have stated in a free society the only thing that a crime is something that directly infringes on the rights of others...stealing from people and trying to harm them or kill them is infringing on their rights...when somoene infringes on your rights, you have the right to defend your self even if this means you must use violence or kill, then so be it....

tk471138
09-05-2011, 07:13 PM
name some.....and tell me what eventually happened to them.

tesla was one...wright brothers...the exploration of space has generally been like this as well (though one may ague that the exploration of space has been a military industrial complex endeavor...)to name a few...
every day people do things not for profit not for personal gain but because they either love to do it, or love to help others...

what eventually happened to them is not relevant...

tk471138
09-05-2011, 07:16 PM
You sound like a very paranoid person........classic side effect of cannabis use.

ahh yes another logical fallacy...ad hominem attacks...
first where do i come off as sounding paranoid ??

second cannabis generally causes people to act paranoid because IT IS illegal...most people when they are committing what is an illegal act are generally paranoid...and rightfully so...please use some logic...

im pretty sure that if playing video games was illegal (because some 'authority' says its addictive, and is a waste of your time that they feel could be better spent serving them) and you continued to do so im pretty sure you might be paranoid, not because the playing the game causes such but because you are afraid of the artificial and imposed consequences of doing so....

bongodriver
09-05-2011, 07:21 PM
And the goverments benefit from poisoning us with fluoride how?..........are you saying the master plan is to disable the human race with bad joints?

bongodriver
09-05-2011, 07:24 PM
second cannabis generally causes people to act paranoid because IT IS illegal...most people when they are committing what is an illegal act are generally paranoid...and rightfully so...please use some logic...

No sorry to burst your bubble but thats not true, I have more experience than you might credit me, but the paranoia can be felt as a feeling of persecution from your own peers and not just woorying wether the 'pigs' are coming to bust you.

bongodriver
09-05-2011, 07:26 PM
tesla was one...wright brothers...the exploration of space has generally been like this as well (though one may ague that the exploration of space has been a military industrial complex endeavor...)to name a few...
every day people do things not for profit not for personal gain but because they either love to do it, or love to help others...

what eventually happened to them is not relevant...

Sorry I meant leaders not inventors.....inventiors are irrelevant.

Rage
09-05-2011, 07:29 PM
Raaaid must be pissing his pants of laughing,every time people actually reply and take him seriously....HAHAHA!

bongodriver
09-05-2011, 07:32 PM
Raaid has become irrelevant

JG52Krupi
09-05-2011, 07:38 PM
Raaaid must be pissing his pants of laughing,every time people actually reply and take him seriously....HAHAHA!

:D

tk471138
09-05-2011, 07:42 PM
And the goverments benefit from poisoning us with fluoride how?..........are you saying the master plan is to disable the human race with bad joints?No sorry to burst your bubble but thats not true, I have more experience than you might credit me, but the paranoia can be felt as a feeling of persecution from your own peers and not just woorying wether the 'pigs' are coming to bust you.

i dont know the master plan...all i know how to do is look up what fluoride is and what scientists have found about it...all i know is that they lobby for fluoride and other poisons to be added to common products...the why has been speculated upon, but is not important...because it dosent matter why they are trying to make us sick just that they are and we must stop it...also fluoride is known to be a drug that minimizes or dumbs down behavior...thats why its a part of many antidepressants...their are some sources that state the fluoride was used in prison camps in russia to make the prisoners more docile...and other sources say that nazis used it in concentration camps, however this is unproven and probably false...

hmm and why do some peers persecute one for using drugs...first of all i dont find many people who persecute others for using cannabis...most people dont mind it, my parents have adult friends who are successful and use cannabis daily, its a none issue...most people dont care about how others judge them for arbitrary things...when teens are driving around smoking blunts they dont care about what the guy smoking the blunt next to them thinks about them but the fact that they could be pulled over and arrested, and their freedoms infringed upon...so first you say that cannabis causes paranoia then you say that this paranoia instead originates from the mind and its fear of persecution...please make up your mind instead of backtracking...

cannabis is a none issue its practically harmless, more harm comes from the combusted plant matter, and not the psychoactive compounds...the reason why its illegal is obvious, and that is to create yet another black market product and to suppress technology in favor or petroleum based products, not to mention using laws as a form of social control and behavior modification...but i guess you want to keep perpetuating this...

people who use drugs should not be faced with criminal penalties...and if they commit a crime we have laws for those and they will be faced with criminal penalties, but not before they actually commit a criminal offense

tk471138
09-05-2011, 07:46 PM
Sorry I meant leaders not inventors.....inventiors are irrelevant.

inventors are irrelavant?? you mean people who actually produce things and think of new ideas and actually physically change the world are irrelevant

o but the leaders must be revered and loved...the 'common people' can not live with out such direction...so even thought the leaders generally sit around all day making decrees, they are more important than those who are actually contributing to society and its well being...

JG52Krupi
09-05-2011, 07:47 PM
Can you guys argue elsewhere please.

http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash2/76151_105152772887107_100001771552996_43004_711757 2_n.jpg

bongodriver
09-05-2011, 08:00 PM
Please stop 'telling' me to educate myself....it is insulting, I am being quite polite I would wish for the same courtesy.

My take on water fluoridation is to prevent tooth decay....pure and simple, there is as much evidence it works in this goal as there is suggestion it is being used at any harmful level.

I never suggester peers would persecute you for taking drugs.....I was highlighting the irrational paranoia some feel that everybody is talking about them....what are they saying?.....everybody is against me!!....oh my god they are all conspiring behind my back...when your buddies are simply having a light hearted giggle at your expense sort of persecution, and there was no backtracking at all (where the hell did you see a backtrack?) I am speaking from experience.......so please don't ask me to educate myself again.

Canabis is harmless?......typical slavish view of a hard line pro canabis activist, biggest regret of my life was the 10 years I wasted through it, and at least one of my close friends is destroying his because of it.

bongodriver
09-05-2011, 08:02 PM
inventors are irrelavant?? you mean people who actually produce things and think of new ideas and actually physically change the world are irrelevant

o but the leaders must be revered and loved...the 'common people' can not live with out such direction...so even thought the leaders generally sit around all day making decrees, they are more important than those who are actually contributing to society and its well being...

No...inventors are irrelevant to this discussion, so about those leaders....