PDA

View Full Version : did you guys tried this already?

David198502
09-01-2011, 10:39 AM
im sure many of you already have done this, but for me it was something new.i thought that important buildings were unbreakable.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pT613ZrlWYo

albx
09-01-2011, 10:45 AM
Well, it didn't exploded or have been destroyed, was just hiding under the terrain :D

David198502
09-01-2011, 10:48 AM
i know, but i assumed that it wouldnt even do that.

pupo162
09-01-2011, 10:52 AM
well... iguessed i would prefer a big pile of smoke and a cloud of debirs..... but that 2012 world eating building is ugly.

David198502
09-01-2011, 10:54 AM
yeah it really looks strange.but i think its better than to have no effect at all.

AdamB
09-01-2011, 11:49 AM
I actually think that this is a bug, because i think i have seen houses that have damage models, much like the old il-2, 1st state is full health, 2nd state is destroyed.

So i think that this was just a bug of some sort

David198502
09-01-2011, 12:51 PM
I actually think that this is a bug, because i think i have seen houses that have damage models, much like the old il-2, 1st state is full health, 2nd state is destroyed.

So i think that this was just a bug of some sort

well all the other buildings have a damage model!only those "important" ones dont have one. so its no bug but intended.

Troll2k
09-01-2011, 01:28 PM
Easter Egg.You found one of the decoy buildings.Instead of the people going to the bomb shelter the buildings do.

Continu0
09-01-2011, 01:39 PM
The Queen is not amused!

Jugdriver
09-01-2011, 02:25 PM
Flying over London seems to be running pretty smoothly for you David, nice drop too!

JD
AKA_MattE

Vengeanze
09-01-2011, 03:01 PM
Flying over London seems to be running pretty smoothly for you David, nice drop too!

JD
AKA_MattE

Agree. Didn't think a card like that would manage London. Overclocked any?

gflinch
09-01-2011, 03:33 PM
Agree. Didn't think a card like that would manage London. Overclocked any?

Vengeanze, I see you have a iMac too, I have the older 2010 model (27in i7 1gb vram) what are your settings? Sounds like you are getting a good frame rate, mine isn't horrible but don't seem like 30fps, though I never know how to check fps ingaeme.

PM me for further discussion.

ATAG_Doc
09-01-2011, 04:12 PM
It's already refreshing to drop a load over London. :) Nice video.

drewpee
09-01-2011, 04:23 PM
I think you hit the foundations. Grounds probably a little unstable that close to watter.:grin:

retrojet
09-01-2011, 04:28 PM
Guy Fawkes would have been proud!!!

:)

David198502
09-01-2011, 07:25 PM

JD
AKA_MattE

ähm more or less. in case that you dont know it, you dont have to play with maximum settings to record with maximum settings.
i play with some settings on high some on low and some on medium.so its a mix.i use mid textures, no shadows and low land shading,...so it doesnt look good while playing.i record my mission, then go to video settings, set everything to max and then record the saved mission to convert it into an avi file.the result is what you are seeing in my vids then.

hiro
09-02-2011, 06:41 AM
hahahhahahaa LOL!!!!

:shock: :-P

oh man, thanks for the laugh . . .

so they used the ship code on it, and it takes one bomb hit to sink it.

like a previous poster said, the Jasper Magic Gang is hard at work.

or

Vector stole it first . . .

maybe it was . . .

The video couldn't have gotten it but the building was being respectful of chuck norris.

(because chuck norris was in kill mode, the video would have gotten him in if he was walking).

but it could be this too

historically correct

it took several billion hp generated by the most advanced steam engines made and utilizing heavy water found in dense pools 20,000 leagues under the sea

to make that castle go underground.

sometimes history books forget to cover the marvels of 'steam punk' era

such as flying castles, early space flight, heavier than air flight before the wrights (it was a cover up),

hey the only way the allies could beat out the german tech was with amazing steam engines and analog computers, info technology, and the only way to beat out the uber bushido of Japan was to leverage aircraft carriers that could burrow and go under water.

yep . . .

you awoke the sleeping giant . . .
and he's hungry, and an earth giant. Nothing tastes better than marble and exotic stones from halfway across the empire.