PDA

View Full Version : In game recording

Tree_UK
08-30-2011, 10:20 AM
Relatively simple one this I suspect and not a major priority, would it be possible Luthier to create an assign 'button' to record, rather than having to press escape. Like in the old IL2, this would mean you can use it like you would a gun camera.

jimbop
08-30-2011, 10:26 AM
+1. This would be a really good addition.

albx
08-30-2011, 10:28 AM
+1. yes, I agree with this, if i can add, a quicksave, without prompt for filename.

Dano
08-30-2011, 10:29 AM
I'd also like to see a return of the default recording like IL2 had, where you were offered the opportunity to save the track file after flight regardless of telling the system to record or not.

David198502
08-30-2011, 11:09 AM
I'd also like to see a return of the default recording like IL2 had, where you were offered the opportunity to save the track file after flight regardless of telling the system to record or not.

YES that would be great.i liked this feature in il2, although i had some crashes when trying to save a track after the mission.

furbs
08-30-2011, 11:36 AM
i think the whole track recording feature needs a overhaul, we also need to be able to switch views while watching the track back, at the moment if the server is "no outside views" then you are stuck with that in the track too.

drewpee
08-30-2011, 11:42 AM
+1. After hunting for 20 mins the other nite I finely spotted an EA. I snuck closer and decided I need to record to check my gunnery. By the time I started recording the EA was no where in sight. Sigh... :(

spiritdmp
08-30-2011, 12:03 PM
i think the whole track recording feature needs a overhaul, we also need to be able to switch views while watching the track back, at the moment if the server is "no outside views" then you are stuck with that in the track too.

+1. That is an annoying bug. I want to go back and look at the bullet holes!

jimbop
08-30-2011, 01:23 PM
Possibly a silly question but can you rewind track replays? Would make capturing video easier.

Icebear
08-30-2011, 01:24 PM
+1

Les
08-31-2011, 02:23 AM
Possibly a silly question but can you rewind track replays? Would make capturing video easier.

No, but you can re-record parts of the track you're playing as new track files, so you don't have to keep replaying through the whole original track just to get to a particular point. Is a partial solution.

jimbop
08-31-2011, 04:15 AM
No, but you can re-record parts of the track you're playing as new track files, so you don't have to keep replaying through the whole original track just to get to a particular point. Is a partial solution.

Partial but good enough for me - thanks. I didn't know you could re-record.