PDA

View Full Version : Need help please

szenhidrat
08-19-2011, 06:28 AM
So i thought i play this awesome game again this time tryin' to achieve zero losses. The regular mobs are easy but heroes give me a headache. On the first island i cleared everything but the heroes. No matter which i choose to fight they alwas cast some nice spells like poison skull, flame arrow or the cleaver thing. My poor inquisitors can only resurrect once so i don't know how to beat them with a flawless victory. I tried everything casting summon nature's call or using some thorns but they always target my 'real' army. Don't coming back with a stronger army could help because dot ticks will kill even more units and they would still kill form at least two stocks. I read a lot of great methods on the forum but i don't have target or invisibility or anything like that yet. Please help.

sathriel
08-23-2011, 01:26 AM
You will be returning to Debir anyway so you don't have to kill the heroes now. Once you acquire access to Bolo you can get Repair Droid who will easily allow you a no-loss win. If you manage to get lucky and get yourself a Cyclops it will be very helpful as well.

On the small island on Scarlet Wind map you can get Mages who are quite sturdy at the beginning and have very useful shield ability.

And if you are very impatient Sad Orc on Debir will have some big orc units (Shamans or somesuch). They won't be killed by one spell and you can always heal them after they are hit with a spell.