PDA

View Full Version : Luthier, in the next update, please say Friday isn't the update date anymore..please!

Mysticpuma
08-17-2011, 09:37 AM
I know in the past it used to be Friday, but now it seems we get a thread every week asking about 'Friday's Update'.

For those who have read the forums it is obvious the updates come when they are done and not on a set day anymore, so can we stop having the pointless "Friday Update" threads and sit here and wait for news instead....please?

Cheers.

Phazon
08-17-2011, 09:49 AM
So let me get this straight.

As you say, people who read the forums (ie- someone like me) know the updates come when there is something worthy to report and not on a set day anymore. Yet you need Luthier to tell us something we already know?

Bwuh?

Strike
08-17-2011, 10:02 AM
So let me get this straight.

As you say, people who read the forums (ie- someone like me) know the updates come when there is something worthy to report and not on a set day anymore. Yet you need Luthier to tell us something we already know?

Bwuh?

Ever since Luthier mentioned that he would TRY to do more frequent friday updates people have wailed, whined and clawed their eyeballs out each week about the endless disappointment of 'being kept in the dark'. I've met more patient 5 year olds on christmas eve than people here.

Dano
08-17-2011, 10:09 AM
It doesn't matter what Luthier does or does not say, the whiners will whine.

Vengeanze
08-17-2011, 10:10 AM
What? We gonna get an update on friday?? Wwweeeeeeee!!!!:grin:

MadTommy
08-17-2011, 10:32 AM
What? We gonna get an update on friday?? Wwweeeeeeee!!!!:grin:

I know it's brilliant news, I can't wait.. new graphics & sound engine..I can't wait for Friday, only 2 days and everything will be fixed. However if Luthier doesn't delivered this promised update on Friday I'm gonna be talking to the customer standards authority to see if they can take action.

Kodoss
08-17-2011, 10:34 AM
Friday?? Uptade??

I only say MAKS!!!

Try next week. :cool:

albx
08-17-2011, 10:35 AM
It doesn't matter what Luthier does or does not say, the whiners will whine.

you seems to whine right now

Dano
08-17-2011, 11:03 AM
you seems to whine right now

Touched a nerve did I?

Feathered_IV
08-17-2011, 11:09 AM
I'm more interested in results than updates. Just let them get on with it.

In the meantime Mysticpuma, did you know that your B-26 is finally available in Il-2?

http://i252.photobucket.com/albums/hh14/bwf_pics/Marauders/Marauders-2.jpg

;-)

albx
08-17-2011, 12:15 PM
Touched a nerve did I?

nope

furbs
08-17-2011, 01:48 PM
Or Luthier could update each Friday?

tk471138
08-17-2011, 02:17 PM
Ever since Luthier mentioned that he would TRY to do more frequent friday updates people have wailed, whined and clawed their eyeballs out each week about the endless disappointment of 'being kept in the dark'. I've met more patient 5 year olds on christmas eve than people here.

im pretty sure 5 year olds didnt pay any money for Christmas...sorry but all these threads about how for us paying customers to actually be entitled to certain things (like serveries or products we paid for) is wrong and we should just let them do what they wish, with or with out making good on what we purchased....

hmm half the comparisons that i see made about the customers here on this site are fallacious and do not work, must like this one....maybe you should learn about logical fallacies and then come back and try and argue your point....open a book....

SiThSpAwN
08-17-2011, 03:05 PM
Could we also have Luthier come on and respond that he doesnt respond to threads started with his name in the title, I think that will save alot of wasted forum space as well ;)

TUSA/TX-Gunslinger
08-17-2011, 03:47 PM
Could we also have Luthier come on and respond that he doesnt respond to threads started with his name in the title, I think that will save alot of wasted forum space as well ;)

I can't recall that he's ever responded to such a thread. It's like 64 to 0.

For those that don't "get it", I doubt it would make a dent in the retoric. Then we could expect threads like,

"Luthier, why don't you respond to threads started with your name in it?"
"POLL: Should Luthier respond the threads with his name in it?"

:)

S!

Gunny

Ze-Jamz
08-17-2011, 04:18 PM
Friday is update day...be sure

senseispcc
08-17-2011, 07:54 PM
I know in the past it used to be Friday, but now it seems we get a thread every week asking about 'Friday's Update'.

For those who have read the forums it is obvious the updates come when they are done and not on a set day anymore, so can we stop having the pointless "Friday Update" threads and sit here and wait for news instead....please?

Cheers.

There was two a months delay if read the message correctly.