PDA

View Full Version : Is this a bug in server?

II./JG1_Krupinski
08-10-2011, 08:40 PM
Started getting this message today. Can't tell when it started as it's filled the console window with repeats completely. It still reports this error every 30-60 seconds.

=================================================
System.Exception: Network: Put Guaranteed message referenced to NOT mirrored object [NIJrnkNKJHiGX0uWBQV.1aV737N7piMxkBM
jjZK+8pW9Lm6Gwr3YNBDkiNC] -> [olIxYCog3p11yNow2Ap.wtZHQHobVPmqqXT5D5y+nUYgiLoxbq 4V1DLsVI0] (21).
at nj9eaRIaB7lQPjHstDe.4niqsmIVKFlqyjtWDYQ.OvTpT5TEfP J(wmdsRToiLvuBJdSMEcq , Int32 , Boolean )
at nj9eaRIaB7lQPjHstDe.4niqsmIVKFlqyjtWDYQ.lkLvN7PR7A H(wmdsRToiLvuBJdSMEcq , Boolean )
at 7uVsgGGRMQ1vm7up5IS.eIqU8XGETeyfQgpLViK.rYOVK6KHmD (4niqsmIVKFlqyjtWDYQ , wmdsRToiLvuBJdSMEcq )
at NIJrnkNKJHiGX0uWBQV.1aV737N7piMxkBMjjZK.replicateS tep(waU3CSYjdXUFeiQpaF , 4niqsmIVKFlqyjtWDYQ )
at uyLwyyouvVsG0tiA58a.HlYrNqoAQ2wFjRr91pb.1Ci2hrloij QmZlTjyXF(Object , waU3CSYjdXUFeiQpaF , Object )
at uyLwyyouvVsG0tiA58a.HlYrNqoAQ2wFjRr91pb.E3c2QFbfdI (4niqsmIVKFlqyjtWDYQ , Boolean )
=================================================

ATAG_Bliss
08-11-2011, 05:35 PM
Welcome to having a dedicated server! You'll see many errors including the one you posted. It's definitely a game problem (I'd guess in the code somewhere). The only thing you can do is try to eliminate objects (if it calls out specific object errors) in the hopes of having less errors. So don't panic, these errors are normal. (well not really, but you know what I'm saying)

II./JG1_Krupinski
08-12-2011, 02:51 PM
It seems to be associated with a player. Not anyone in particular though. After they've left, this message has disappeared.

Too bad the reporting in the server console is so sparse, I'd love to see what was happening right before this starts.