PDA

View Full Version : Ending a Mission

SGTsage
08-09-2011, 07:58 PM
How is this supposed to work? With IL-2, I'd hit ESC, select "End Mission". Here, most of the time when I hit ESC, I find myself back at the desktop. Am I missing something?

flightdok
08-11-2011, 04:07 PM
Hi, yes, I am having the same problem, but not all the time. Could someone post a fix for this, thanks, Flightdok.

SGTsage
08-16-2011, 07:47 PM
I gave up playing COD. It was crashing a lot, and having this problem as well. I basically can't even finish most missions. Pity -- the flight model and graphics seems pretty good. Hopefully this will be fixed in the next update.

szala11
12-12-2011, 05:00 PM
I have the same problem too but i noticed if u press esc again whilst at desktop it brings u back to the game. Do this several times (six - eight) and the ingame menu will pop up shortly where you can end the mission...

Bounder!
12-13-2011, 11:35 PM
Can't say I've had this problem so not sure I can be of much help but doing a very quick google search brought up old posts regarding Windows 7 and Windows Aero features. What operating system are you running?

Hope you manage to sort the problem

[Edit] just seen the date of the original post - so hope you fixed the problem, and out of interest how'd you fixed it?