PDA

View Full Version : Next Patch Info (In Theory based on logical conclusions from updates received)

Stealth_Eagle
08-06-2011, 02:13 PM
This is just what I think is going to be in the next patch update but I can't be 100% or 50% correct in this. This is just combining the knowledge of the random updates posted ever so often plus some things that I believe are going to occur so if I am completely wrong, I am sorry for wasting your time.

1. Beta (Stated) of new sound engine which should be much better than the old sounds but have glitches in it but most likely fix the muiltiplayer sound bug which was caused by the old sound engine not being able to play enough tracks before being completely overwhelmed and then not being able to play sound.

2. Update of how muiltiplayer works by figuring out a way to man multiple positions in muilti crewable aircraft. This is one of the things that is a what if since the developers are watching over the forums but not posting that much in order to see areas for improvement. (Speculation)

3. Some performance gain of editing code some like it has been on the rest of the patches that I have seen. (Speculating but highly likely)

4. New aircraft: Me-109E/4 and Me-109E4/B. They have worked on creating these two aircraft since they were used a fair amount in the Battle of Britain. (Possible but unknown on how likely that is)

5. More AI fixes for things like commands and a decrease of the super AI without tweaking the advance options in FMB. (Same as No. 4)

6. More bug fixes as usual.

That's all that I currently can think on the top of my head currently and please do not be a troll when regarding this issue. Please try to remain as optimistic as possible as I am betting we will laugh at ourselves in about a year. I personally am very satisfied with IL-2 Cliffs of Dover but then again, I like the current sounds so what ever occurs next will be a surprise for me.

Thanks for your time,
Eagle

Strike
08-06-2011, 02:18 PM
I agree :)

ATAG_Bliss
08-06-2011, 02:24 PM
You're not allowed to use logic here. Reading and interpreting the devs posts as saying what they actually say is forbidden.

Off with your head! :D

skouras
08-06-2011, 02:30 PM
anyone knows what is the main differences between the
Bf-E4
Bf-E4B
i know that one difference is the B version had external fuel tank
please correct me if i'm wrong :)

Stealth_Eagle
08-06-2011, 03:06 PM
anyone knows what is the main differences between the
Bf-E4
Bf-E4B
i know that one difference is the B version had external fuel tank
please correct me if i'm wrong :)

The B version doesn't carry fuel tanks I believe (the first 109 with drop tanks was the E7/Z I believe). The B version has the ability to hold bombs to drop.

Also Ignore my question in my signature.

skouras
08-06-2011, 03:36 PM
thanks

albx
08-06-2011, 03:40 PM
This is just what I think is going to be in the next patch update but I can't be 100% or 50% correct in this. This is just combining the knowledge of the random updates posted ever so often plus some things that I believe are going to occur so if I am completely wrong, I am sorry for wasting your time.

1. Beta (Stated) of new sound engine which should be much better than the old sounds but have glitches in it but most likely fix the muiltiplayer sound bug which was caused by the old sound engine not being able to play enough tracks before being completely overwhelmed and then not being able to play sound.

2. Update of how muiltiplayer works by figuring out a way to man multiple positions in muilti crewable aircraft. This is one of the things that is a what if since the developers are watching over the forums but not posting that much in order to see areas for improvement. (Speculation)

3. Some performance gain of editing code some like it has been on the rest of the patches that I have seen. (Speculating but highly likely)

4. New aircraft: Me-109E/4 and Me-109E4/B. They have worked on creating these two aircraft since they were used a fair amount in the Battle of Britain. (Possible but unknown on how likely that is)

5. More AI fixes for things like commands and a decrease of the super AI without tweaking the advance options in FMB. (Same as No. 4)

6. More bug fixes as usual.

That's all that I currently can think on the top of my head currently and please do not be a troll when regarding this issue. Please try to remain as optimistic as possible as I am betting we will laugh at ourselves in about a year. I personally am very satisfied with IL-2 Cliffs of Dover but then again, I like the current sounds so what ever occurs next will be a surprise for me.

Thanks for your time,
Eagle

maybe i missed something... but what updates you received? The only one I heard was about the sound... nothing else.. and I suppose you fly blue right? In your updates, nothing was mentioned about the poor spit I ?

Stealth_Eagle
08-06-2011, 09:13 PM
I was right and even more surprising, an update occurred a couple hours after I posted this.

@albx I do fly for blue but rarely now since I prefer the Hurricane over the 109 presently (Hurricane in game is faster and turns tighter plus better armament.

@All. Thing I least like about the new patch is that I can't play it since my OS hard drive mysteriously stopped working. Sent the hard drive in for a replacement of it.

Ze-Jamz
08-06-2011, 09:21 PM
maybe i missed something... but what updates you received? The only one I heard was about the sound... nothing else.. and I suppose you fly blue right? In your updates, nothing was mentioned about the poor spit I ?

Mate he's on about adding a plane that was much involved in BoB, I don't think he was being biased?

The Hurri is at least moddeled near to where it should be unlike the 109 OR the spit1 so BOTH sides need a FM overhaul imo

Codex
08-06-2011, 11:54 PM
i am sorry for wasting your time.

lol