PDA

View Full Version : Luftwaffles unite! Syndicate server

CaptainDoggles
08-05-2011, 05:24 PM
Our spies in London tell us that the RAF are massing pilots for a large air offensive tonight.

Calling all Luftwaffe experten!

Let us crush these foolen beneath our booten!

Ze-Jamz
08-05-2011, 05:37 PM
I would but i got a BBQ to go to...

ATAG_MajorBorris
08-05-2011, 09:57 PM
At 2330 central standard time, the Major will comence air operations.

klem
08-05-2011, 10:23 PM
Nice raid on Dover if that was you guys - around 11pm UK time. Nice to see some organised action :)

5.11 kills tonight, probably around 7 aircraft. We will be waiting for you again next time 8)

Is there a stats page for Syndicate server?

FFCW_Urizen
08-05-2011, 10:33 PM
unless i have miscalculated the timedifference, they´ve yet to come.
someone said 8:30 PM EST, which should be 0:30 AM GMT? :confused:

So Long
Uri

CaptainDoggles
08-05-2011, 10:42 PM
Nice raid on Dover if that was you guys - around 11pm UK time. Nice to see some organised action :)

5.11 kills tonight, probably around 7 aircraft. We will be waiting for you again next time 8)

Wasn't me, I'm in Canada and wasn't planning to log on for another 2 hrs or so. Glad others are doing some coordination though.

Not as far as I'm aware

bw_wolverine
08-05-2011, 11:00 PM
The difference is 5 hours between EST and GMT. So, the RAF pilots will (hopefully) be forming up around 1:30am GMT and then heading over at 2:00am.

I'm in Canada as well, so I set up the idea based on my time. I'm not averse to setting up something earlier, but it can be tricky for me to do that.

FFCW_Urizen
08-05-2011, 11:14 PM
thx wolverine for clarifying, that means you start at 2:30 am GMT (+1, where i live ;) ), thus giving me an hour to prepare myself for the sortie, if my connection can handle that, that is.
see ya when i see ya

So Long
Uri

PS: Vent anyone then? Let´s see how bad my english really is :p

Thee_oddball
08-05-2011, 11:24 PM

http://en.stats4game.com/serverinfo/216.52.148.29:27016/SYNDICATE-FULL-Realism-10-hour-mis

CaptainDoggles
08-06-2011, 12:38 AM
Going to hop online now. It's currently 0:38 GMT

edit: and not a soul on Syndicate ventrilo

klem
08-06-2011, 07:33 AM
It was a few of my squad, and SYN_Bliss. We were looking for some organized RAF, but guess the time thing wasn't settled. Then of course, everyone decided to be Mr. Lone Wolf, so we couldn't get organized again.

Managed 8kills, 5 people, 3 bot bombers, shot down once (whoever that was got a real nice shot) over Dover chasing a Hurri.

It was probably me :^)

I'm trying to encourage our guys back onto CoD but it won't really happen until things get fixed. I think three of us - out of about 14 :( - will be up on Sunday around 7:30-8pm UK time.

Maybe we can get some organisation going then. Lets keep bumping the LW / RAF threads :)

EDIT: I just posted a general invite on the main forum.

adonys
08-06-2011, 09:52 AM
I'm in for any LW organized missions

patrat1
08-06-2011, 08:53 PM
dam, i'd like to be in on some organized action. but unfourntunatly im 1000 miles away from my gaming machine. im currently down in florida at my condo, lying on the beach during the day and partying at the local nightspots in the evening.

oh well, maybe in a couple of weeks i'll tear myself away and get back home to my gaming rig. then again maybe not ;)

Thee_oddball
08-06-2011, 09:06 PM
dam, i'd like to be in on some organized action. but unfourntunatly im 1000 miles away from my gaming machine. im currently down in florida at my condo, lying on the beach during the day and partying at the local nightspots in the evening.

oh well, maybe in a couple of weeks i'll tear myself away and get back home to my gaming rig. then again maybe not ;)

Ckeeky sod ;)

S!

Ze-Jamz
08-06-2011, 09:08 PM

You choose that over Clod?

Man you need to man up a bit :p

klem
08-06-2011, 10:18 PM
The most organized LW I've seen so far, is our squad. We usually stick to our own comms, but if you ask, we'll give you the information.

Split comms is usually a problem and IMHO best resolved by using the server TS or Ventrilo for an organised event, otherwise comms fragment.

I'm going to be there on the RAF side on Sunday so lets see if there are any takers.

klem
08-07-2011, 09:35 PM
We had a go at an organised event tonight around 9pm UK time but really we needed more time in advance to organise numbers, comms etc. which can be done on the forum if we make the effort.

I don't think our small group of four (RAF) ever ran into SYN_Bliss's group but the server was quite busy (50+) and we had enough fun. We were stuck on TS as our guys don't have Vent yet (I'm working on that) but I think at least one other group was trying to work together. Its a bit different from our usual squad size of 10-12 but I hope that will change with the patch(es) and we'll get our numbers up again. Also hope to tie up with other guys in the future.

Thanks for the server and the opportunity Syndicate.

JG52Krupi
08-09-2011, 11:02 AM
Training tonight.

If anybody wishes to join me I will be carrying out bomber teaming mission in 109, 110 and 88's.

bw_wolverine
08-09-2011, 02:12 PM
We had a go at an organised event tonight around 9pm UK time but really we needed more time in advance to organise numbers, comms etc. which can be done on the forum if we make the effort.

I don't think our small group of four (RAF) ever ran into SYN_Bliss's group but the server was quite busy (50+) and we had enough fun. We were stuck on TS as our guys don't have Vent yet (I'm working on that) but I think at least one other group was trying to work together. Its a bit different from our usual squad size of 10-12 but I hope that will change with the patch(es) and we'll get our numbers up again. Also hope to tie up with other guys in the future.

Thanks for the server and the opportunity Syndicate.

I'm setup for vent comms so next time I hop on, I'll drop myself in there. Managing the time people are on is tricky for me. I mainly get a chance to fly later on in the evening here, but it seems people like to fly when I'm just getting home from work and need to make dinner :P

mcler002
08-09-2011, 04:14 PM
Training tonight.

If anybody wishes to join me I will be carrying out bomber teaming mission in 109, 110 and 88's.

Why did it have the be the gf's birthday!!

luckily my birthday is in the next few days, then i can do what i want :P

Ross

Richie
08-11-2011, 12:26 AM
I have a plan for those who can't get Ventrilo to work. Use the Spits VS 109s TS version 2 There's no one on it because they've switched to version 3 and there's tons of channels.

klem
08-11-2011, 06:45 AM
Guys I'm hoping this will come off ok on Sunday (14th), here's my latest Red post:

http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showthread.php?p=322415#post322415

Sorry I can't be there myself but there are other guys that can do this.

Krupi, can you talk to the Reds to co-ordinate the start and if possible confirm the intended start time?

Really need everyone on Ventrilo, its easy to d/load and set up.

Cheers and have fun guys

JG52Krupi
08-11-2011, 10:52 AM
Will give it a go but I didn't have much luck with the blues yesterday, saying that me and JaMz formed up into a nice duo near the end.