PDA

View Full Version : Hullo.

Marachel Soult
08-03-2011, 12:37 AM
I don't want to be that guy that bugs the administrators and forum community but I'm going back to school soon and I have some work to get done before hand and was just wondering if there was any word on the release date or a ballpark estimate (perhaps like September I should think or October?) but the things I've seen so far have been absolutely fantastic, and I think it is going to be an awesome game :cool: so game developers sorry to bust your balls and I'm sure this has been asked before, A LOT. :rolleyes:

psycho pigeon
08-03-2011, 12:13 PM
I don't want to be that guy that bugs the administrators and forum community but I'm going back to school soon and I have some work to get done before hand and was just wondering if there was any word on the release date or a ballpark estimate (perhaps like September I should think or October?) but the things I've seen so far have been absolutely fantastic, and I think it is going to be an awesome game :cool: so game developers sorry to bust your balls and I'm sure this has been asked before, A LOT. :rolleyes:

the release date is september

Marachel Soult
08-04-2011, 01:36 AM
Many thanks I don't think I will be able to wait that long though lol :rolleyes:

psycho pigeon
08-04-2011, 02:24 PM
Many thanks I don't think I will be able to wait that long though lol :rolleyes:

people dying all over the world, the jewish central bankers are destroying the economy, food shortage, tax increase, collapse of the Dollar and all other fiat currencies, believe me you can wait!

Marachel Soult
08-05-2011, 01:45 PM
Obvious sarcasm, but I guess you could give me a literal answer. Thats all right as well.

razputin
08-09-2011, 04:18 PM
people dying all over the world, the jewish central bankers are destroying the economy, food shortage, tax increase, collapse of the Dollar and all other fiat currencies, believe me you can wait!

All the more the reason to get it and play as soon as possible, the end of the world is coming... :)