PDA

View Full Version : COD pilot new ...

MATALIEBRES
08-02-2011, 03:53 PM
: Grin:I just bought the collector's edition of Cliffs of Dover for half price at launch unused (in its box and all) and I would like to better understand the experience of the virtual fight (always FS and BOP lately in PS3).
Greetings to all

adonys
08-02-2011, 04:06 PM
Salute!

LcSummers
08-02-2011, 04:27 PM
Greeting from here too.

Enjoy this forum and for sure CLOD!!!

Cheers

skouras
08-02-2011, 06:51 PM
welcome mate:grin:

robtek
08-02-2011, 06:51 PM
Hi, and welcome here.

Enjoy CoD and find for yourself what it's like, dont let anybody tell you.

Attila
08-02-2011, 06:52 PM
Hi, and welcome here.

Enjoy CoD and find for yourself what it's like, dont let anybody tell you.

+1:cool:

furbs
08-02-2011, 06:53 PM
Yep, some parts of COD are fantastic!! enjoy.

drewpee
08-03-2011, 02:03 AM
Hi m8 , good to see another virtual pilot.

NedLynch
08-03-2011, 03:24 AM
Collector's edition?

Uhhhh, sorry welcome to the nuthou......very colorful forum.:-D

retrojet
08-03-2011, 04:47 AM
Welcome aboard!
And good luck... I'm sure you'll feel right a home after a while...
You have plenty of reading to do! And, there are more than a few willing members to answer your questions... Just try and stop them!
;)

Right guys? Play nice, now... We need all the friends we can get! :-D

klem
08-03-2011, 09:45 AM
Welcome to the world of Virtual Air Combat!

In my opinion its best played on-line but you may want to warm up off-line first or you may simply prefer off-line play.

If you have setup problems etc, you may find answers in the Sub-Forums listed on the main forum page and you can also post questions here. I also recommend you get on line at the various Teamspeak/Ventrilo servers associated with the on-line CoD servers you'll find in Multiplayer....Client and ask those guys, there are plenty of helpful people out there.

Perhaps the best way into on-line play is to join a Squad, there are several IL-2/Ex-IL-2 squads with members now flying CoD on line. There's even a Squadrons Forum on the UBI website.

BRIGGBOY
08-04-2011, 02:41 PM
: Grin:I just bought the collector's edition of Cliffs of Dover for half price at launch unused (in its box and all) and I would like to better understand the experience of the virtual fight (always FS and BOP lately in PS3).
Greetings to all

hi fella, its nice to see someone else has taken the leap from PS3 flying to pc simming. whats your steam name? i will send you a freinds req and get the other ex PS3 pilots to aswell if you like.

MATALIEBRES
08-04-2011, 09:06 PM
hi fella, its nice to see someone else has taken the leap from PS3 flying to pc simming. whats your steam name? i will send you a freinds req and get the other ex PS3 pilots to aswell if you like.

BRIGGBOY Thanks, I hope I work well and keep improving my skills as a fighter pilot virtual. A greeting and I hope to meet in heaven friend:grin:

Win7 home premium 64bits , Intel(R) Core(TM) i7 CPU 920 @ 2.67GHz 8GB Thrustmaster flight Hotas X

MATALIEBRES
08-04-2011, 09:22 PM
Welcome to the world of Virtual Air Combat!

In my opinion its best played on-line but you may want to warm up off-line first or you may simply prefer off-line play.

If you have setup problems etc, you may find answers in the Sub-Forums listed on the main forum page and you can also post questions here. I also recommend you get on line at the various Teamspeak/Ventrilo servers associated with the on-line CoD servers you'll find in Multiplayer....Client and ask those guys, there are plenty of helpful people out there.

Perhaps the best way into on-line play is to join a Squad, there are several IL-2/Ex-IL-2 squads with members now flying CoD on line. There's even a Squadrons Forum on the UBI website.
Thank you friend does not doubt that will surely have a lot to learn and ask questions and I hope to be helpful and to enjoy fighting with and against many good pilots.:grin:

MATALIEBRES
08-04-2011, 09:49 PM
[/IMG]Collector's edition?

Uhhhh, sorry welcome to the nuthou......very colorful forum.:-D

This is what my son gave me a few days ago.... :

This edition includes:
• Exclusive 50X50 cm map with the strategic areas of the "Battle of Britain"
• Replica exclusive notes I Spitfire pilot, provided by the pilots of the RAF during the Battle of Britain and the original document reprinted from the RAF Museum.
• Over 120 pages of instructions from the pilot.

Bryan21cag
08-05-2011, 02:26 AM
Welcome :)

How are you enjoying the game so far?

Cheers :)

Targ
08-05-2011, 02:39 AM
Welcome to the zoo!

no wait...