PDA

View Full Version : Any American/English servers out there?

snwkill
08-02-2011, 04:03 AM
Hey just wanted to see if anyone plans on putting up a stateside server, along with maybe some TS. Most of the servers I have seen running are a 200 ping. The game isn't perfect but it would definitely be nice to see some servers stateside.

CaptainDoggles
08-02-2011, 04:58 AM
Syndicate Dedicated is in North America.

I ping 35ms there from Canada.

snwkill
08-03-2011, 11:55 PM
Thanks, I will check it out this weekend... It has been 2 patches since I played online, figure I should try it out again.

CaptainDoggles
08-04-2011, 05:05 AM
Thanks, I will check it out this weekend... It has been 2 patches since I played online, figure I should try it out again.

Disable Trees in graphics options, which solves the sound issues in MP. With that workaround in place it's very stable for me.

bw_wolverine
08-04-2011, 04:02 PM
I keep reading posts about the no sound bug in multiplayer, but I've yet to experience it with trees on 'low' setting.

The only sound bug issue I seem to keep getting (which annoys the hell out of me but doesn't stop me from flying) is I keep hearing the rolling wheels after taking off. I don't get it all the time though. Does the tree thing solve this as well?

CaptainDoggles
08-04-2011, 04:27 PM
I keep reading posts about the no sound bug in multiplayer, but I've yet to experience it with trees on 'low' setting.

The only sound bug issue I seem to keep getting (which annoys the hell out of me but doesn't stop me from flying) is I keep hearing the rolling wheels after taking off. I don't get it all the time though. Does the tree thing solve this as well?
Unsure if it solves the rolling sound. There's an easy fix for that though. After you take off, stay close to the ground for a few seconds, and listen closely. If you still hear the wheels going, then simply push back down, and make your wheels contact the ground just briefly. The sound should stop.

jojovtx
08-04-2011, 05:51 PM
Unsure if it solves the rolling sound. There's an easy fix for that though. After you take off, stay close to the ground for a few seconds, and listen closely. If you still hear the wheels going, then simply push back down, and make your wheels contact the ground just briefly. The sound should stop.

This works.