PDA

View Full Version : want to be clear/VAC/Jafa

moxy
08-01-2011, 05:15 PM
~S~ Gents
Really enjoying Jafa's sounds! Thanks! To me sound is everything!
Eventually Id like to hear the seagulls (lol)
OK regarding VAC, Ive been reading posts, VAC's page etc.
Question....can I not host a private/direct connect, server with the little, security box unticked and be OK.
Im scared to death to enjoy this thing with my friends
Thank you
Moxy

FFCW_Urizen
08-01-2011, 05:58 PM
would be nice to know if repka runs VAC or not, as far as HLSW goes, it says its off (but hlsw doesn´t officially support CloD).

Thee_oddball
08-01-2011, 10:19 PM
Not sure, it appears that the security box disables VAC, but since there's no info on whether or not VAC even works/is enabled right now, your guess is as good as mine.

i am pretty sue there are no VAC definitions yet...as the game has gone through to many changes and is not stable yet...i think once all the major bugs are worked out and the game is in a more fluid and functional state then there will be VAC and there should also be an announcement from the DEV's concerning it implementation.

S!

moxy
08-01-2011, 11:40 PM
Thanks Guys
Now I understand my confusion.
This is truly disappointing! I know we will have to patient.
RoF, took about a year, so I expect about the same for CoD.

If I could ask 1 more question?
I notice in Jafa's files,there are no EAX parameters (however he wrote them their Gooooood!) weve got the old, force EAX 1 in the config.Ive put Alchemy,
in the REg. and normal, Long story short, I understand the old il2 sound/file structure. OK, is there any EAX in the game at this moment?
thanks
Moxy