PDA

View Full Version : Joytest program

Ze-Jamz
07-30-2011, 02:13 PM
Has someone got a link that works to this program and will function with windows7 64... i cannot get this working at all

GF_Mastiff
07-30-2011, 02:22 PM
it works for me for il2 1946

Ze-Jamz
07-30-2011, 02:24 PM
it works for me for il2 1946

Lol cool..

Where can I download it?

GF_Mastiff
07-30-2011, 02:31 PM
here ya go

http://www.mission4today.com/index.php?name=Downloads&file=details&id=1021

Ataros
07-30-2011, 04:27 PM
This is not joytester.

I have one on my HDD but not sure if it works with Win7. Find attached.

I think it works only with 1st joystick device in the system (had to disconnect pedals to test joy).

Ze-Jamz
07-30-2011, 04:41 PM
Cheers I was looking for that program because you can draw a circle etc to see how accurate your joystick is and to isolate faults.

Joycontroll doesn't do that?

jimbop
07-30-2011, 09:45 PM
This is not joytester.

I have one on my HDD but not sure if it works with Win7. Find attached.

I think it works only with 1st joystick device in the system (had to disconnect pedals to test joy).

Thanks Ataros. I've been looking for that too - doesn't seem to be hosted anywhere nowadays.

Sokol1
07-31-2011, 01:01 AM
JoyTester2, JoyResTester and another's joy test:

http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=52946

Sokol1

dougandtoni
07-31-2011, 10:46 AM
Has someone got a link that works to this program and will function with windows7 64... i cannot get this working at all

Dont know weather this will work for you but it did for me. Different stick i know but try this. Go to control panel-Devices and printers. My FFB 2 is listed as a USB Input Device now if you right click on that do you see Game Controller settings at the top click on that and then go to properties. Lots of stuff in there hopefully

dougandtoni
08-02-2011, 06:59 AM
Dont know weather this will work for you but it did for me. Different stick i know but try this. Go to control panel-Devices and printers. My FFB 2 is listed as a USB Input Device now if you right click on that do you see Game Controller settings at the top click on that and then go to properties. Lots of stuff in there hopefully

And how did that work out for you champ:rolleyes:

Ataros
08-02-2011, 07:13 AM
Does anyone know a program that can adjust center of the axis on a joystick in real time. I.e. pressing some buttons will move joystick center position.

I know that Cougar Foxy software could do it for Cougar but I do not use it any more. I do not think it will work with Saitek.

Ze-Jamz
08-02-2011, 07:58 AM

Thanks mate but its not that i want..

Joytest allows to do actually draw circles with your setup to see how accurate it is as in the hall sensors and if they need to relocated etc..

That what you speak off is good for basic calibration and to see if the buttons work but i need a bit more than that..

actually i dont need anything i just thought it would be handy to know how your stick reacts..

I.e you could be using your ailerons and your stick is also producing small elevator inputs too because of how accurate/not accurate your stick is.

thanks lads

jimbop
08-02-2011, 08:16 AM
Foxy (cougar) does work with the x52 pro at least.

Edit: I was referring here to the Joytester-like part of foxy (e.g. plot joystick movements). I don't know whether the center command works and I don't have the Saitek in operation any more.

dougandtoni
08-02-2011, 10:02 AM
Thanks mate but its not that i want..

Joytest allows to do actually draw circles with your setup to see how accurate it is as in the hall sensors and if they need to relocated etc..

That what you speak off is good for basic calibration and to see if the buttons work but i need a bit more than that..

actually i dont need anything i just thought it would be handy to know how your stick reacts..

I.e you could be using your ailerons and your stick is also producing small elevator inputs too because of how accurate/not accurate your stick is.

thanks lads

Understood dude-Thanks for the clarification:)

Welshman
08-02-2011, 10:25 AM

just type game controllers in the search files and folders , comes stright up in win7

dougandtoni
08-02-2011, 10:39 AM
just type game controllers in the search files and folders , comes stright up in win7

Ya learn something new everyday cheers. Windows 7 aint that bad really:)