PDA

View Full Version : Demons

1darklord
07-28-2011, 11:21 AM
Hey Guys,

I know the game is mostly random in where you can buy troops but I've completed Sheterra and not found any Archdemons or Executioners for sale. Is there anywhere else in the game that will usually sell higher level demons or have I lucked out?

Archdemons are less of an issue as I got a stack from a Summon Colossus Scroll, but I would like to be able reinforce them.

Also can Executioners be upgraded from Demons? If so that may be something I should consider.

Cheers,

Daniel.

DeepSoul
07-28-2011, 01:35 PM
Shettera is the only place where you can buy those units as far as I know. Sadly, the devs made some units appear at random(mainly high level units) so you should fix that in the editor if you ever choose to play a new game, but you should be able to upgrade demons into executioners if you have enough trophies, so your issue can be solved. :)

1darklord
07-28-2011, 01:47 PM
Ah cheers, looks like upgrade then the Sacrifice spell it is then! I think I'll have to invest in Magic Light when I get more Magic runes, I really can't get many troops with Sacrifice at the moment. (playing a warrior with low Int)

I managed to get a complete demon item set, as well as a 20% more demons item so I'm quite enjoying the mess they make of my enemies at the moment. ;)

Daniel.

1darklord
07-28-2011, 09:20 PM
Bother it seems you need Demonologist's to get Executioners and I haven't any found any of them either! :(

Daniel.

DeepSoul
07-29-2011, 09:55 PM
Are you sure? According to the training academy(downloadable app) it says demons can be upgraded into executioners. Demonoligists however is a magician unit that can be trained from archmages and archmages can be trained from Inquisitors. :)

Btw, Magic Light won't improve Sacrifice but a higher destruction skill will.

infernal1800
07-31-2011, 04:31 AM
You always can put those demons into any place that sell things by the editor :D

Hey guys, I know it will be out of topic but can anybody tell me the progress of the game. I mean the order of all map you have to play through like Debir => Red Wind => Bolo => rusty anchor etc..

1darklord
07-31-2011, 09:41 AM
Sure it's,

Debir, Scarlet Wind, Bolo, Rusty Anchor, Verona, Montero, Tied (Dersu and Tekron and Umkas), Tied (Uzala and Elon), Tied (Sheterra and Nameless), and finally Reha.

I got it from this handy guide here,

http://www.gamebanshee.com/kingsbountyarmoredprincess/walkthrough/introduction.php

Daniel.

1darklord
07-31-2011, 09:43 AM
Are you sure? According to the training academy(downloadable app) it says demons can be upgraded into executioners. Demonoligists however is a magician unit that can be trained from archmages and archmages can be trained from Inquisitors. :)

Btw, Magic Light won't improve Sacrifice but a higher destruction skill will.

Well I went down bit by bit from like 80 demons to finally 1 demon and even with 6000 on my item I was unable to change them at the demon unit changer.

Daniel.

infernal1800
07-31-2011, 03:21 PM
Sure it's,

Debir, Scarlet Wind, Bolo, Rusty Anchor, Verona, Montero, Tied (Dersu and Tekron and Umkas), Tied (Uzala and Elon), Tied (Sheterra and Nameless), and finally Reha.

I got it from this handy guide here,

http://www.gamebanshee.com/kingsbountyarmoredprincess/walkthrough/introduction.php

Daniel.

thanks you for a quick response, I haven't finished the game yet and I have to know the progress because I created a lot of maps so I need to re-adjust the strength of enemy to fit the original game :)

DeepSoul
08-01-2011, 04:41 PM
In my first game Shettera was a lot harder than Nameless because demons are harder to fight in general than undead, especially if you have some troops of lower level. I think the armies in Shettera are larger too, and you have to fight Black Dragons and Archdemons.

1darklord
08-02-2011, 01:56 PM
Well I found the only Archdemons / Executioners in my game, both in the wizards tower (Tower of Eventus), unfortunately you can't actually take them out they disappear as soon as you walk through the door!

I've gone back to playing with Humans, I prefer the look anyhow. Currently using Knights, Horsemen, Paladins, Inquistors and Royal Griffons. I am vaguely tempted to grab some Ogres to support them, they have some really nice abilities. Not sure what I'd drop though, maybe Inquisitors? (I do have 20% extra Paladins/Inquisitors though which is nice)

Daniel.

BB Shockwave
02-24-2013, 12:24 PM
Well I found the only Archdemons / Executioners in my game, both in the wizards tower (Tower of Eventus), unfortunately you can't actually take them out they disappear as soon as you walk through the door!

I've gone back to playing with Humans, I prefer the look anyhow. Currently using Knights, Horsemen, Paladins, Inquistors and Royal Griffons. I am vaguely tempted to grab some Ogres to support them, they have some really nice abilities. Not sure what I'd drop though, maybe Inquisitors? (I do have 20% extra Paladins/Inquisitors though which is nice)

Daniel.

Hey Daniel, here is this starting--out savegame that gives you everything you need to get to Sheterra fast and hire all demon units:

http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showthread.php?t=38786

1darklord
02-24-2013, 02:18 PM
Nice, cheers. :)

Daniel.

Shadowcran
02-12-2015, 12:41 PM
I'm late joining the discussion but:

Demonologists for me are usually found in one of the Orc lands. Weird, I know. SOmetimes Verona and on the viking ship...weird again, I know.