PDA

View Full Version : Bad mp session yesterday

Vengeanze
07-24-2011, 04:15 PM
First I couldn't find any servers so tried the tip to create my own first which worked...in a way. Couldn't see all servers at once but one or two different servers each time I refreshed.

Went into one mission server where the time was set to night. How does one take off in pitch black? I tried twice and crashed into a building both times.

Joined a daytime server instead and flew for 20 mins without any close encounter. Could see planes in the distance but couldn't get to em.

So joined a Free-for-all server and got shot down before I managed to take off. Weee.
Relaunched, took off and someone managed to kill me with a headshot. Shit happens but I rejoined and each time I got killed by a headshot.
Gave up after five headshot sorties.

So went to bed instead.

Jaws2002
07-24-2011, 11:44 PM
I had quite a bit of fun in Syndicate today and yesterday.
If there are people in the server, the easiest way to find action is to fly around the ships. If you fly around your ships, you'll see the flak shooting at enemy planes when they are in range. Just look for the plane they are shooting at.:grin:
Or you can go to the enemy ships and the flak shoots at you so the enemy players know how to find you.:lol:
Joining the other players in the Ventrilo server, is a much more reliable way to find action tho.

Ataros
07-25-2011, 06:56 AM
Look for server list in Client room, not in Lobby room. There you find SYN server and Repka #1 and #3 servers. Start with #3 as it has icons and ext. views ON. You can connect via Direct Connect with IP found on the forums if you wish too.