PDA

View Full Version : Personel behind the wheel, gun,tractor etc....how?

jamesdietz
07-23-2011, 06:51 PM
In a few screenshots I've seen there are people manning almost all the vehicles...How? I've been given a change or two in Config , but so far they haven't worked 9 maybe they were incorrect?) maybe I need to up a realistic setting or two? Does anyone have the way ahead? Thanks!

Sokol1
07-23-2011, 11:06 PM
Change, in Conf.ini the value 0 to 1 for this entry:

SpawnHumans=1

Sokol1

jamesdietz
07-24-2011, 03:01 PM
Change, in Conf.ini the value 0 to 1 for this entry:

SpawnHumans=1

Sokol1

Did this but still no people ...do I need to up a setting in realism as well?

jamesdietz
07-25-2011, 02:56 PM
I've noticed that "Spawn Figures" seems to revert back to "0" after Steam gameplay & somewhere in the back of my mind I seem to remember a post saying this is normal for Steam but could be over-ridden- does anyone know about this? I think there is an option for playing off-line too in Steam atrt up ,but I'm having trouble finding it.
Could also be a refection of how the" Video" features are set in "Options?"

Sokol1
07-26-2011, 02:36 AM
Disable Steam Cloud.

Sokol1

jamesdietz
07-26-2011, 03:20 AM
Disable Steam Cloud.

Sokol1

.How? By choosing offline in Steam options?

Blackdog_kt
07-26-2011, 03:28 AM
Offline is for running your Steam games when for some reason your internet connection is down, it's not related to the cloud setting apart from the fact that the cloud can't sunchronise settings when you are offline (obviously).

To disable steam cloud you either do it globally for all steam games from the steam settings (it's in the drop down menus), or individually for each game by right clicking on its icon in the steam library and choosing properties.

The weird part is that for the individual game cloud settings to be changeable, the global setting first needs to be on (it's like a master switch).

In other words:

1) Make sure cloud is enabled in the global settings

2) Go the game's properties and disable cloud from there, this will only apply to CoD and no other games you might have installed via steam

3) If you want to also disable cloud globally, go back to the global settings and re-apply the off setting.

jamesdietz
07-26-2011, 03:00 PM
Blackdog ...before CloD I didn't even know what Steam was ( except that alot of people didn't like it much...) so I have virtually ( clever play on words that) what you mean by Globally,or how to disable it in Steam.In fact I can't figure out much of your post ...I am really PC disfunctional on some levels...All I see when I hit Steam is going off line.To do what you recommend do I need to go into Steam folder& if I do what you recommend will it prevent me from getting updates ( please tell me one is around the corner...) when they are released?
Be patient with Steam noobies like me...

Blackdog_kt
07-26-2011, 07:37 PM
I had no prior experience with steam myself. All the actions i mentioned are part of the steam menus. If all you see is a tray icon, maximize it first and you'll see a normal window for steam on your screen, then take it from there ;-)

jamesdietz
07-26-2011, 09:07 PM
Many thanks for the info- will try it out!

jamesdietz
07-28-2011, 03:24 PM
Thanks Guys - off Cloud & look:
http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d116/jamesdietz/2011-07-27_00001.jpg

http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d116/jamesdietz/2011-07-27_00011.jpg

Figures are starting to appear everywhere...my favorites so far are the gun crews for the 88's...not shown here.
I'm in eye candy heaven!

jadeguy
07-30-2011, 03:49 PM
I tried changing the config Spawn=1 and turning off cloud. Now when I select single mission or campaign instead of getting those missions I am launched right into the air in a multiplayer?? Weird!! Any one have the same dilemma?