PDA

View Full Version : Changing plane on servers

Tree_UK
07-23-2011, 11:47 AM
Is it possible to turn the option off on servers where you can jump plane, for example i had a fight against a 109 the other night who was clearly a human pilot (most identifiable by his custom skin) having shot him up real bad I rolled over on him and finished him off, the server announced that I had killed an AI 109, obviously the guy just switched planes when he knew it was all over, can this be diabled server side? I really hope it can be turned off because once online flyers realise that when they are losing a dogfight they can just press esacpe and create a new plane without getting a death against them then it kind of defeats the idea of having dogfight servers. People are already flying through the tree's to avoid being shot down, if its a simple server setting then great it can be turned off if not it surely has to go down as a bug!

VO101_Tom
07-23-2011, 12:23 PM
Is it possible to turn the option off on servers where you can jump plane, for example i had a fight against a 109 the other night who was clearly a human pilot (most identifiable by his custom skin) having shot him up real bad I rolled over on him and finished him off, the server announced that I had killed an AI 109, obviously the guy just switched planes when he knew it was all over, can this be diabled server side? I really hope it can be turned off because once online flyers realise that when they are losing a dogfight they can just press esacpe and create a new plane without getting a death against them then it kind of defeats the idea of having dogfight servers. People are already flying through the tree's to avoid being shot down, if its a simple server setting then great it can be turned off if not it surely has to go down as a bug!

It's old, known issue: http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showthread.php?t=22730
I totally agree with you, but many people do not like the idea (i dont understand why?), and there is no solution yet (there is not difference, that you would sit into a new plane during flying, or at start). The solution is at the developers, should this be put into it as an eligible option.

VO101_Tom
07-23-2011, 12:38 PM
Other topic, the same problem: http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showthread.php?t=24107

Tree_UK
07-23-2011, 12:41 PM
Thanks Tom, its confirmed my worst fears unforunately in that the multi player is completely porked.

skouras
07-23-2011, 02:06 PM
wow i didn't know that ...
thanks for the heads up ...
Salute..

Troll2k
07-23-2011, 02:45 PM
There is a setting under the realism section to prevent changing planes.

LoBiSoMeM
07-23-2011, 02:49 PM
There is a setting under the realism section to prevent changing planes.

Yes, but the flammer don't even try to look at that, the options available, just jump here to say another crap about be "completely porked"...

As usual... :cool:

Tree_UK
07-23-2011, 02:55 PM
We are talking about on MP servers, do try and keep up numpty boy.

LoBiSoMeM
07-23-2011, 03:13 PM
We are talking about on MP servers, do try and keep up numpty boy.

Yes, we are talking. It's server side controlled. Set "Cannot Swich Planes" in realism settings.

Tree_UK
07-23-2011, 03:15 PM
Yes, we are talking. It's server side controlled. Set "Cannot Swich Planes" in realism settings.

....and you think thats an option server side, or are you just guessing? From what i have read, its not an option.

LoBiSoMeM
07-23-2011, 03:22 PM
....and you think thats an option server side, or are you just guessing? From what i have read, its not an option.

I believe all realism settings are server side, as CEM.

YOU are guessing that something is "completely porked". I'm tired of you, you are boring and lazy.

I simply created a server with this setting and cannot change plane... Maybe we have some bug in servers that allow people to change planes even with this option selected server side.

You know what is a bug, don't you?

LoBiSoMeM
07-23-2011, 03:47 PM
He shut up for a minute? Amazing...

About "talking about MP", I believe I read Luthier saying that CloD alway works like server-client. So, this options must work online-offline-SP-MP.

VO101_Tom
07-23-2011, 03:47 PM

It's not solution, because you can't bail out from plane on ground. You crashed, but survived, can't refly. Even if you landed, you can't refly... :rolleyes:

Tree_UK
07-23-2011, 03:49 PM
It's not solution, because you can't bail out from plane on ground. You crashed, but survived, can't refly. Even if you landed, you can't refly... :rolleyes:

Thanks Tom I was looking for that info. Effectively you could only fly one mission which on a dogfight server is no good, so like I said its porked.

I accept your apology in advance Lobisomen.

LoBiSoMeM
07-23-2011, 03:55 PM
Thanks Tom I was looking for that info. Effectively you could only fly one mission which on a dogfight server is no good, so like I said its porked.

I accept your apology in advance Lobisomen.

Drop dead. You was talking about other exploit.

Simply make a request to add the functionality to exit plane on ground, like a bail out. If you believe that this simple tweak - easily made - is impossible to do or that this weak exploit "porked" all MP experience, I really don't know why in hell you aren't banned forever of this forum.

You are sick. Bye!

Tree_UK
07-23-2011, 03:56 PM
He shut up for a minute? Amazing...

About "talking about MP", I believe I read Luthier saying that CloD alway works like server-client. So, this options must work online-offline-SP-MP.

you've gone a little bit quiet mate, not gone all shy on me have you??

Tree_UK
07-23-2011, 03:57 PM

Simply make a request to add the functionality to exit plane on ground, like a bail out. If you believe that this simple tweak - easily made - is impossible to do or that this weak exploit "porked" all MP experience, I really don't know why in hell you aren't banned forever of this forum.

You are sick. Bye!

lol, what a golden turkey you are!! You joined the conversation with your big boots on and you got it all wrong, come on son Man up and say 'im sorry Tree'.

:grin::grin::grin:

LoBiSoMeM
07-23-2011, 04:23 PM
You even don't realize, like some others, that because of these "porked" features of game engine and logic we can finally have WORKING multicrew aircrafts in "dogfight" servers. Try use that in IL-2 46?UP3.0... It's so much "porked"...

Seriously... you need to see a doctor ASAP. By the way: are you flying MP? Wasn't unplayable, porked, no sound?

LoBiSoMeM
07-23-2011, 04:26 PM
Is it possible to turn the option off on servers where you can jump plane, for example i had a fight against a 109 the other night who was clearly a human pilot (most identifiable by his custom skin) having shot him up real bad I rolled over on him and finished him off, the server announced that I had killed an AI 109, obviously the guy just switched planes when he knew it was all over, can this be diabled server side?

Yes, you can. Liked my big boots?

Please, someone ban this guy... I'm a bit "troublemaker", I filled this forum of whinne in requests for FreeTrack suport, but this guy is plain sick... He don't want that this sim goes better, he just want to push all down...

He don't have ONE positive post, helping with CONSTRUCTIVE info, just this crap...

Tree_UK
07-23-2011, 04:29 PM
Yes, you can. Liked my big boots?

Please, someone ban this guy... I'm a bit "troublemaker", I filled this forum of whinne in requests for FreeTrack suport, but this guy is plain sick... He don't want that this sim goes better, he just want to push all down...

He don't have ONE positive post, helping with CONSTRUCTIVE info, just this crap...

So is that a sorry then?

LoBiSoMeM
07-23-2011, 04:32 PM
No, isn't. And stop sending PM to me. Get a life.

VO101_Tom
07-23-2011, 05:29 PM

You are sick. Bye!

You are wrong (partly). We asked, the program to make a difference between that you on the land, or you are in the air, when you want to create a new airplane. You say that this system good? The only thing wich is missing: the possibility to bail out on the land? Why should it be necessary to bail out if you landed only? For what better it, that all aircrafts returning home, throw their cabin, and the pilots run from the planes? As much absurd this. The best one, if the program would know both...

LoBiSoMeM
07-23-2011, 05:42 PM
You are wrong (partly). We asked, the program to make a difference between that you on the land, or you are in the air, when you want to create a new airplane. You say that this system good? The only thing wich is missing: the possibility to bail out on the land? Why should it be necessary to bail out if you landed only? For what better it, that all aircrafts returning home, throw their cabin, and the pilots run from the planes? As much absurd this. The best one, if the program would know both...

Yes. And what is the big deal about that? If some loser are using the capability of switch planes to brainless "stats achievements", just request more options regards plane switch. Easy to do.

ANOTHER thing is the original question: we can restrict the act of change planes in servers, server side. And other thing COMPLETELY different is the motivation of this fool posting this "question":

-Jump here to say that the MP in CloD in "completely porked". ;)

If you are so inocent to keep feeding the fire of this sick person, go ahead. I'm out.

By the way, I'm not saying really "bail out" on ground, but EXIT the plane will be the most realistic solution:

- You can change your plane in MP servers, you just need to be able to land the bird and get out of it. No need to deploy a parachute 0m... By the way, I'll really like to see the "old" bail out animation used in this! Will be cool!

Simple issue, simple solution. No need to "redesign" the "completely porked" MP in CloD, and this exploit is over. And we keep the flexibilty of free plane changing if we want.