PDA

View Full Version : Anyway to get rid of kids?

Kaihekoa
07-18-2011, 04:11 PM
I have the Next Generation mod, but both of my children have the lame + experience bonuses. Is there any way to sell them to a slave trader or put them in an orphanage? These kids are of very little use :/

Vulture
07-18-2011, 04:34 PM
There are mods in the mods section that let you remove kids. The game itsself sadly doesn't provide with this feature. Although your proposals are indeed very conclusive to me. We should throw that into the virtual suggestions box of the developers xD

1darklord
07-22-2011, 09:52 AM
Actually you can use the console to remove them,

Look at this thread here, it's the clearwife command.

http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showthread.php?t=4934

Note you keep your wife it just removes the children.

I used this quite successfully in my playthrough. I also tried having more children, but I seemed to get the same crappy children over and over. In the end I stuck with items instead.

You also get the successive amounts of gold for having children even though you wiped the early ones! ;)

Daniel.

Kaihekoa
07-24-2011, 06:53 PM
Thanks, the clearwife command is just what I needed. Vulture, I got the mod for improving the kids, but the + experience ones are still not as useful as a decent artifact. I wish you could at least put the kids in different slots. I got the whole franchise during a Steam sale so perhaps these small things were handled better in Armored Princess and Crossworlds. Anyhow, thanks for your help, guys.