PDA

View Full Version : Cannot continue the campaign in SP

spookster
07-13-2011, 11:31 AM
Hello there,

i got a serious issue with the campaign.
When i go into the campaign menu the "continue" button is gone. Only the "New" campaign option is available.

I restarted the campaign like 4 or 5 times already. And the first missions get really boring. The farest i got is to Mission 16 in COD campaign and now the button is gone again.

Why doesn't it save my campaign - or does the button vanish when you loose too many missions?

Anyone knows what i can try to get it to work?

Thanks for your help. ;)

Querer
07-13-2011, 12:16 PM
As far as I remember from my first run through the RAF campaign, it is indeed like that: if you lose to many missions, the campaign ends and the only option is a restart of the whole campaign. But: it is indicated on the "storyboard", that the campaign was a failure, so if you still get a mission briefing and no option to continue, something is wrong...

Krt_Bong
07-17-2011, 03:00 PM
I have this too, maybe it's Steam because I have started the campaign a few times and it keeps resetting, at this point I'm not going to even try to play it anymore, too frustrating and with some of the small bugs still in the game I may as well wait.

Ataros
07-18-2011, 05:44 AM
You may play custom user-created campaigns from FMB forum section. They are much better anyway.

planespotter
07-29-2011, 10:16 PM
This happened to me when steam did an update halfway through a campaign. Could not continue. It corrupts the camaign somehow. I had to rstart nmd 'fast foward' back to the mission i was in, then i could continue.