PDA

View Full Version : Launch problem

Korpisolttu
07-08-2011, 05:00 PM
I just downloaded AS from steam. Everything goes well first, but after 1C company's ad, game freezes and there's only black screen. If I press ctrl + alt + del, I'll see only flash of task manager (where I can see mow:AS as not responding) and it goes directly back behind black screen.
So only way to get out of that situation is to close computer by pressing its power button.

I have windows xp and my computer should pass system requirements.
I've played ordinary MoW without any problems.

Korpisolttu
07-13-2011, 10:17 PM
I'm a big fan of Men of War but this slowness makes me wonder how good support there's offered to MoW:AS? Or Am I just posting to dead forums or nobody gives a damn for mow veterans who would like to play mow:as?

Korpisolttu
07-13-2011, 10:18 PM
I have tested all those things what people have suggested as help in other threads, but without any luck.. besides I haven't found any thread where somebody would have exactly same problem as I have.

Tigerium
07-14-2011, 02:33 PM
The support for MoW:AS is really good , that's not the problem , but if none know the answer of your problem , how could we help you ?

The only thing I can suggest is to try to re-install the game if you still didn't tried ...

rossw
07-14-2011, 11:53 PM
I'm a big fan of Men of War but this slowness makes me wonder how good support there's offered to MoW:AS? Or Am I just posting to dead forums or nobody gives a damn for mow veterans who would like to play mow:as?

DMS (http://digitalmindsoft.eu/forums/forumdisplay.php?93-Men-of-War-Assault-Squad) are responsible for Assault Squad