PDA

View Full Version : i really miss a full real server where no ai is enabled

David198502
06-29-2011, 11:35 AM
apart from the soundbug many of us experience, my biggest problem with multiplayer is, that i cannot find a full real server with no ai.
if i play multiplayer i want to fly against other people and not hunt ai fighters.
it would be ok for me when only bombers where flown by ai and all fighters are actually steered by humans.
is there a server like that?if so, please let me know.

Ataros
06-29-2011, 11:50 AM
On Repka #1 all single engine fighters are flown by human pilots only.
Regarding 2-engine fighters there are only 1 Bf-110 and 1 Baufighter flown by AI per hour (or even per 2 hours).

David198502
06-29-2011, 04:26 PM
On Repka #1 all single engine fighters are flown by human pilots only.
Regarding 2-engine fighters there are only 1 Bf-110 and 1 Baufighter flown by AI per hour (or even per 2 hours).

thx for the info!so all fighters are humans???then this will be my favorite server from now on!
i have flown several times on repka 1 now, but some fighters acted strange, that i had the impression that it was ai that i shot down, thats why im asking again.

CaptainDoggles
06-29-2011, 05:02 PM
Furthermore don't fret if it says "AI in a spitfire shot down by David198502" or similar. The game doesn't always report who was in the plane you just shot down, or sometimes reports it twice.

David198502
06-29-2011, 05:34 PM
yeah i noticed that one.i wasnt sure, but assumed that it wasnt always ai i shot down, although the console output claimed it.

Attila
06-29-2011, 06:51 PM
I think if the player leaves the plane either in mid-flight, or before it has actually crashed, it gets reported as AI. Have seen a lot of sketchy Spitfire pilots that leave when their plane is on the way down. You can especially tell if you are following them when this happens, the flying gets all wierd, like maybe the plane is going backwards, or sideways, then lag-hops back to the position when the pilot "bailed" and continues to crash.

Side note, why do Hurricane pilots stay in, but Spitfire ones leave?

Most Spitfire pilots are noobs! That´s why! LOL:mrgreen:

Ze-Jamz
06-29-2011, 06:53 PM
I think if the player leaves the plane either in mid-flight, or before it has actually crashed, it gets reported as AI. Have seen a lot of sketchy Spitfire pilots that leave when their plane is on the way down. You can especially tell if you are following them when this happens, the flying gets all wierd, like maybe the plane is going backwards, or sideways, then lag-hops back to the position when the pilot "bailed" and continues to crash.

Side note answer... they prob dont but considering there are 20 times more spitfire pilots you just generally notice them more?

335th_GRAthos
06-29-2011, 07:17 PM

I would say, because they do not know how to jettison the canopy and eject? ;)

David198502
06-30-2011, 07:31 AM

yeah i noticed that weird behaviour too.it really looks strange.