PDA

View Full Version : Offical patch contents

BigPickle
06-24-2011, 09:23 AM
Will we have all the things that were on the change log for the beta in the offical patch today.
I'm asking as i noticed most of the things listed in the changelog did not appear to be in the beta and we didnt get a change log probably for those reasons i suppose.

Can we have some offical word on what will actually be in this patch?

Thank you

Bp

fireflyerz
06-24-2011, 09:27 AM
Another beta.

BigPickle
06-24-2011, 09:29 AM
:grin: joker :grin:

SNAFU
06-24-2011, 09:46 AM
Honestly I hope they don´t release the last beta via steam as official patch.

Proppitch fix is nice, less artifacts is also nice, performance a little smoother as it seems, but the newly introduced ground objects bug spoil the game for me. :rolleyes:

Ze-Jamz
06-24-2011, 11:04 AM
Honestly I hope they don´t release the last beta via steam as official patch.

Proppitch fix is nice, less artifacts is also nice, performance a little smoother as it seems, but the newly introduced ground objects bug spoil the game for me. :rolleyes:

+1 on that, I hope that beta was a test bed I.e an actual beta cuz it made a few things worse for me:

2 second stutters
More activacts
Mp sound cut out

But fixed PP,GUI and skins....wow

BigPickle
06-24-2011, 11:19 AM
What ground objects bug? not seen that

SNAFU
06-24-2011, 11:23 AM
On our test server, which we also patched with beta, all static ground objects, such es "crates, vehicles etc" disappeared or sunk deep into the ground.

After about 30hrs + spent in the FMB, that was not what I would call improvement in handling and stability. :cool:

ytareh
06-24-2011, 11:35 AM
As a 5970 user Im concerned that Crossfire performance is reported to be diminished .Have to admit , while Ive had game since Day 1 all Ive done really is load up one Hurri Vs 4x111s in Quick Mission and blast away at them .Seems still quite a way to go till games is genuienly 'playable'...but I can be patient ...The beauty is there for all to see ,we just need the functionality .

Ze-Jamz
06-24-2011, 12:19 PM
I've not caved in yet but I'm starting to aggree that even though they are fixing things for alot of people they are also braking alot of things for others that were working and in my case introducing new problems too..

I hope this is they're way of probing certain issues and a trial n error kind of basis cuz we will be here a long time fixing this game otherwise let alone sorting everything else out that isn't performance/bug related..

Not long now and they will have a load more people having issues and adding different issues and problems, I seriously hope they get things right but I have to say, my tiny doubts I had before are starting to grow :|

kedrednael
06-24-2011, 12:32 PM
I don't know about CODs official patch but there will be a patch for Rise Of Flight today :grin:, the bristol F2B two seater will be added :cool:.

No145_Hatter
06-24-2011, 12:37 PM
Is that confirmed? I know there is server maintenance, but is the ROF patch official?

BigPickle
06-24-2011, 01:29 PM
think your in the wrong forum guys, ROF is that-a way

Feathered_IV
06-24-2011, 01:31 PM
Aside from a hotfix midweek sometime last year, all their new release patches come out on a Friday. The preorder of the Biff's flyable cockpit was announced as being for a shorter period than usual, so yep. Looks like ugly death for the Central Powers once that beast gets among them. :)

Strike
06-24-2011, 01:39 PM
Hey everybody it's.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zzfQwXEqYaI

skouras
06-24-2011, 01:40 PM
it will be a suprise to release the patch today after all this bugs:rolleyes:

kedrednael
06-24-2011, 01:40 PM
Is that confirmed? I know there is server maintenance, but is the ROF patch official?

As far as I remember every time they announced 'server maintenance' there was a patch released.

the Dutchman
06-24-2011, 01:41 PM
15.40 still no patch...............somehow i'm not surprised.

JG52Krupi
06-24-2011, 01:50 PM
Hey everybody it's.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zzfQwXEqYaI

Oh man you made my day brilliant... :lol:

Right im off to buy my Favorite ww1 plane :D

Ivan Fooker
06-24-2011, 01:54 PM
The "half drowned objects" and the "sound cut bug" would be worth an own patch or hotfix.
tbh i dont mind about any officila retail patch, as long as these issues havent been fixed.
The sound bug keeps the MP servers empty.
The objects drowned keep me off the editor.

recoilfx
06-24-2011, 01:56 PM
I'm having doubts that there will be an official patch today.

If I recall correctly, certain things aren't included in the beta patch - such as the backlit distance clouds. There are still landscape stripes which were supposedly fixed.

These, and in addition to new bugs they've introduced may set them back after the weekend.

Perhaps we will have another beta patch, but they are welcome to prove me wrong! :-D

skouras
06-24-2011, 02:03 PM
the beta was only for the MP to test it thats why we don't get any info for the patch and details

pupaxx
06-24-2011, 02:05 PM
my opinion is that issues fixed by last patch should be submitted to beta-testers (this community); so we have to suppose today will be released another beta-patch with all corrected issues we discuss about since tuesday. If all is ok we'll have green light and an official patch.
No official patch today! ;)
Am I wrong?
Cheeeeers

skouras
06-24-2011, 02:08 PM
my opinion is that issues fixed by last patch should be submitted to beta-testers; so we have to suppose today will be released another beta-patch with all corrected issues we discuss about since tuesday. If all is ok we'll have green light and an official patch.
No official patch today! ;)
Am I wrong?
Cheeeeers

agreed:cool:

David198502
06-24-2011, 02:08 PM
i dont mind if its a beta or official patch,...a patch would be awesome, but i hope that we at least hear something from luthier today .

roadczar
06-24-2011, 02:20 PM
It will be a disaster if they release this sim in US in the shape it's in... shame.

new ship... :rolleyes:

pupaxx
06-24-2011, 02:54 PM
Hurrahhh! I was wrong!!!

Feathered_IV
06-24-2011, 03:06 PM
Nice. Update for both sims and I have the weekend off. :cool:

Liz Lemon
06-24-2011, 03:16 PM
new patch
http://www.sukhoi.ru/forum/showthread.php?t=70293