PDA

View Full Version : Still no COOP Mode on BoB Map

Nitrous
06-23-2011, 04:38 PM
Still only possible to play coops on the naff online map.

I must say 1c team, We are now 3 months since the game was released and still can't play coops on the BoB map.

I, along with alot of others am extremely disappointed with your work on the patches.

Try fixing the game before adding content to it please its not much to ask.

LT.INSTG8R
06-23-2011, 04:44 PM
Agreed!

Not everyone who plays this game online wants to play in dogfight servers. Co-op was a VERY large part of the previous game and should be an essential part of the current one.

Many people in the community spend countless hours making co-op missions and with the game in it's current state Co-ops are not even possible.

I hope that this will be corrected soon, as for myself it is the only aspect of multiplayer I am interested in.

furbs
06-23-2011, 04:51 PM
we REALLY do need this.

kristorf
06-23-2011, 05:17 PM
I must admit (even though I am no mission builder) that the CO-OP side was one of the biggest draws for this game,
with the SE England and Channel area it crying out for early war missions,
please look at it gents

123-Wulf-123
06-23-2011, 05:46 PM
As a player from day 1 on Il2 and EAW for years before that, I have to say, I have ZERO interest in some mythical online map and will not and have not bothered until we have a proper(as promised) BoB online map. I find this to be the MOST disappointing aspect of this tale of woe. :(

FG28_Kodiak
06-23-2011, 06:02 PM
The most important change is the new multiplayer GUI. Please test it, and let us know how you like it. A small additional part will be added to it on Friday, which will allow you to switch between the army - player list you see now, and an old-style plane – position list which allows you to quickly switch between available positions a-la Il-2 co-op.

So after next official patch, we will know more.

Nitrous
06-23-2011, 06:39 PM
I just hope it works properly. Knowing 1c it will be there but there will be a massive bug that stops you from using it. :rolleyes:

Nitrous
06-24-2011, 03:57 PM
So I WAS correct then. Another god knows how long before the games right. But at least we have a new 109 LOL. Absolutely pathetic.

Let's just hope Rise of Flight release a WW2 theatre.

Pudfark
06-24-2011, 04:09 PM
So I WAS correct then. Another god knows how long before the games right. But at least we have a new 109 LOL. Absolutely pathetic.

Let's just hope Rise of Flight release a WW2 theatre.

It's called "bait and switch"...and it's being done...to appease the ignorant...
sorta like putting frosting on a meadow muffin....

Really enjoying the post's where everybody is "Thanking Luthier" for the frosting....

CaptainDoggles
06-24-2011, 04:16 PM
Have you guys tried doing coop-style missions in private DF servers? Everything moves now, unlike IL2.

Nitrous
06-25-2011, 06:56 AM
Yes, is still does not work.

Not quite sure how the guys with dedicated servers do it.

I think they make a basic DF map then script in the loading of AI based aircraft through loading a mission within the DF server.

Thing is there is no FMB instruction manual.

But surely its takes these guys weeks to do 1 mission.