PDA

View Full Version : minor sound bug in 109

VO101_Tom
06-20-2011, 12:03 PM
At the time of take off, i pulled up the landing gear, but the machine stamped yet one on the runaway. The sound of "rolling on the land" remained under whole flying. If i turn back, make touch-and-go, this sound ceases. I flew with 109.

Kanalkrank
06-21-2011, 05:34 AM
At the time of take off, i pulled up the landing gear, but the machine stamped yet one on the runaway. The sound of "rolling on the land" remained under whole flying. If i turn back, make touch-and-go, this sound ceases. I flew with 109.
I confirm that. I have the same problems as you with Bf109 and Hurricane:confused:

xnomad
06-21-2011, 07:35 AM
It's a known bug. It's been around since release. I find it happens more with Spits than 109's.

katdogfizzow
08-09-2011, 12:54 PM
Anybody stumble across a fix for this yet besides the touch and go? I think the sound may even linger after the t and g. hurricane here on takeoff.

Phazon
08-12-2011, 11:02 AM
Anybody stumble across a fix for this yet besides the touch and go? I think the sound may even linger after the t and g. hurricane here on takeoff.

Nope, easy just to chalk this one up to the clunky hopeless sound engine. At least its getting rewritten completely and we shouldn't have to deal with ridiculous bugs like this again. :)

catito14
08-12-2011, 03:48 PM
Nope, easy just to chalk this one up to the clunky hopeless sound engine. At least its getting rewritten completely and we shouldn't have to deal with ridiculous bugs like this again. :)

Fingers crossed :|