PDA

View Full Version : Holy Ring set

gimpz
06-16-2011, 04:40 PM
I made three new games with Paladin and scanned the save files to see if I could get the class set in those games. But in each game there is always the 3 pieces of the Gloves of the destroyer and never the Holy Cross for the Paladin set. Is this concealed in the scanned file or do you get it as reward from Scrounger? It says on gamebanshee that you get Gloves of the Destroyer but it would be strange if you got that no matter what class you are...

ckdamascus
06-17-2011, 04:04 AM
I made three new games with Paladin and scanned the save files to see if I could get the class set in those games. But in each game there is always the 3 pieces of the Gloves of the destroyer and never the Holy Cross for the Paladin set. Is this concealed in the scanned file or do you get it as reward from Scrounger? It says on gamebanshee that you get Gloves of the Destroyer but it would be strange if you got that no matter what class you are...

Concealed from the scanner. I don't play paladins enough. Typically mages will get the Gloves of destroyer and warriors tend to get the belt of the victor.

slabaka
01-06-2012, 11:11 AM

Holy Cross = Steel Cross = Rusty cross - the exchange on eanother

In the game it is always the steel cross :) hf