PDA

View Full Version : Ghost Sword

gimpz
06-14-2011, 03:04 AM
So I found this new sword in a shop called Ghost Sword that starts with a morale of 35. How does it work? Does it lose 5 morale each fight and then I have to suppress it? I can understand if it does because it's an imba sword.

saroumana
06-18-2011, 12:51 PM
Yes when the morale of an living item decrease to 0, you have to suppres it.
I don't like this, gremlin's fight are a pain.

Sir Whiskers
06-18-2011, 04:01 PM
So I found this new sword in a shop called Ghost Sword that starts with a morale of 35. How does it work? Does it lose 5 morale each fight and then I have to suppress it? I can understand if it does because it's an imba sword.

Per notes from the Gift Bag, it loses 3 to 5 morale per fight, and only regains morale if you suppress it. The specific amount lost may have been changed to exactly 5 in Crossworlds - it's difficult to tell, as that part of the item description is in hex code.

Madstrike
09-25-2011, 06:07 AM
I dont know how this sword is supposed to work, but I tried with and without it, and the damage my units deal(all physical) is pretty much the same, well I thought this sword was supposed to lower enemies physical resistances, but it doesnt look like that happens?

Fatt_Shade
09-25-2011, 01:31 PM
It works as lowering physical res% of other units, but not 50 total, but 50% of their basic res. So for lets say archmages it wont lower any amount , but for paladins it will lower their phys res to 15% (from 30% basic). All in all it`s total crap item, but it`s nice set for warrior (it`s only my thought).

Madstrike
09-25-2011, 01:48 PM
oh ok, that makes sense, if it actually lowered enemies phys res by -50(going as low as negatives) it would be just broken, as it is its pretty crappy, but like u said the set bonus is rly nice, specially with some cheap oh glass cannons.

Locane
11-01-2011, 09:05 AM
It works as lowering physical res% of other units, but not 50 total, but 50% of their basic res. So for lets say archmages it wont lower any amount , but for paladins it will lower their phys res to 15% (from 30% basic). All in all it`s total crap item, but it`s nice set for warrior (it`s only my thought).

Ahhhhhhhhhh.

Thank you so much for explaining, sir. It wasn't very well defined in game. I ran some of my own tests (I used guard droids since they do 12-12 damage) and it was exactly the same, to the point, so I wondered if it was broken or not.

Thanks.