PDA

View Full Version : Dedicated server problem

E69_vencejo
06-13-2011, 03:33 PM
Hi all,
Escuadrón 69 have dedicated server for il2, Rof, Falcon, Bs, Arma, rfactor, Fc, etc etc and we want launch cod dedicated server too.
We launch ds and missions without problems, but it is not visible in in game servers list.
I´m sure this is a no new cuestion, sorry, but i can´t find a solution for this.
Right now we change ports in confs.ini, open for udp/tcp in firewall, but no way.
Anybody can bring any help, please?

Thankyou in advance.

epoch
06-13-2011, 06:43 PM
Is this (http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showpost.php?p=286769&postcount=40) any help?

E69_vencejo
06-13-2011, 09:42 PM
Thanks sir. Very apreciated.
We also tried changing ports, but not that way.
I´ll tray exactly like the link and will report.

E69_vencejo
06-15-2011, 11:16 PM
problem solved.
The server is visible finally. I really do not know why, but it is visible that is important.
Thanks.

Thee_oddball
08-01-2011, 02:59 AM
Sorry to dig up an old thread. Did you ever determine what solved the issue? Our server is up, but cannot be seen under Internet, but we can host a lobby and people join. I can't run it from the cmd commands that way, and actually have to fire up the game...

Changed settings in both the 1c Softclub folder, and the originals in the Steam/Steamapps folder.
http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showthread.php?t=22038

Ataros
08-01-2011, 08:07 AM
Lobby was created for those who does not have external IP, i.e. put by provider behind a router. I had to purchase external IP from provider to be able to start server in Server room.

If it is not the issue, then try deleting old firewall rules for both Steam and Launcher and create new rules which are absolutely empty (open) for both applications and both ways of traffic. You can limit unnecessary ports later when it works.

Ataros
08-01-2011, 03:18 PM
Try letting Steam know that server exists:

- open Steam - Servers - LAN. Do you see server here?
- add server to Steam Favorites by IP
- ask someone else add server to Steam Favorites IP
- ask someone to direct connect to server with IP or from Favorites