PDA

View Full Version : Nvidia users Anti Aliasing settings

Jaws2002
06-11-2011, 01:22 AM
Hello gents. I'm pulling my hairs trying to get the anti aliasing filters to work and i can't figure out what is the problem.
I have Nvidia GPU.
Those of you that have Nvidia based cards and can get the antialiasing to work in this game, could you please post here your settings in Nvidia control panel and in game. I just can't figure out how the antialiasing works, if it does in this game.
I'm sure o had it working at some point, but right now I just don't know what else to do to get it to work. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/compsmash.gif

Any help is greatly apreciated. Thank you.

justme262
06-21-2011, 05:18 AM
One thing I have noticed is the aliasing looks much worse from the outside views. However from the cockpit views, looking through the glass canopy, the other planes look smooth. Try the bomber intercept quick mission and see. From the cockpit the bombers look like AA is on. From out side view looks like AA is off.

I have nvidia control panel set to override application with AA X8. In game I have AA set to x4. X8 ingame still writes X4 in the config file anyway. And nvide control panel X8 means x4 multisample with 4 extra samples. So the setting in the game and in the control panel match up.

I also turned my monitors Sharpness down to 50% for a slight AAish effect too.