PDA

View Full Version : thanks to WILLBOARD44

olife
05-28-2011, 03:00 PM
hello guys

just say a great thanks to willboard44, for his gentleman attitude last night,we were in team battle 3 ennemies players vs a guy (my apologies i don't remember the exact grammar of his id) and me ,willboard was in the ennemy team and decided to didn't fight against my wigman and me to have a fair battle 2 vs 2!...he stayed on the ground during 20 minutes.A PURE GENTLEMAN!!!!

HONORED TO FLY WITH U WILLBOARD!!!i will do the same if it happen to my,you are an example of fair play.

cordialy
olife

WildBoar44
05-28-2011, 04:45 PM
Olife-...... Vous êtes les bienvenus mon ami, le mot «Chevalerie» est après tout un mot français qui signifie un sens du fair-play et l'honneur. J'ai beaucoup appris des joueurs que j'ai rencontrés, et en jouant avec la «légionnaire français", comme vous, piednoir80, migco2, jolibaud85, rengard, Lebrave50 (Belguim?), ikurriña, et "le terroriste" bousat .. ont été des heures de grandes batailles et les jeux.

Rendez-vous dans le ciel de mon ami:-)

Olife-...... You are welcome my friend, the word "Chivalry" is after all a French word meaning a sence of fair play and honour. I have learned much from the players I have met , and playing with the "French Legionnaire's" as you , piednoir80 , migco2, jolibaud85, rengard, Lebrave50 (Belguim?) , IKURRINA, and "the terrorist" bousat.. have been hours of great battles and games.

See you in the sky my friend :-)

olife
05-28-2011, 06:53 PM
Olife-...... Vous êtes les bienvenus mon ami, le mot «Chevalerie» est après tout un mot français qui signifie un sens du fair-play et l'honneur. J'ai beaucoup appris des joueurs que j'ai rencontrés, et en jouant avec la «légionnaire français", comme vous, piednoir80, migco2, jolibaud85, rengard, Lebrave50 (Belguim?), ikurriña, et "le terroriste" bousat .. ont été des heures de grandes batailles et les jeux.

Rendez-vous dans le ciel de mon ami:-)

Olife-...... You are welcome my friend, the word "Chivalry" is after all a French word meaning a sence of fair play and honour. I have learned much from the players I have met , and playing with the "French Legionnaire's" as you , piednoir80 , migco2, jolibaud85, rengard, Lebrave50 (Belguim?) , IKURRINA, and "the terrorist" bousat.. have been hours of great battles and games.

See you in the sky my friend :-)

hello bro

millions thanks for those kind words!
first thanks for the respect u have for france!
u compare us with the famous corps of the french army and i must say it is a GREAT HONOR (too much honor!)cause i know the history of the french foreign legion...
if i must compare u with a fighter pilot i say u are GEORGES GUYNEMER(53 victories + probably 30 others) a gentleman ,the most popular french ace of ww1 even if he is not the ace of ace(the ace of ace is RENé FONCK)the rumour say that one day during a deadly duel between GUYNEMER and a german ace (don't remenber his name),guynemer damaged the german plane,some seconds later the german ace have the possibility to shoot too but his machine guns refused to spit their bullets,jamed. guynemer saw it and decided to let the german pilot alive,he moved his wings and salute to say bye and go to the french lines .

see u bro
good hunting!

WildBoar44
05-28-2011, 09:56 PM
Merci mon ami :):)

irishjg10
05-29-2011, 11:19 PM
Olife and Wildboar ... you guys are great for Anglo French relations. Two great players too.

olife
05-30-2011, 08:15 AM
Olife and Wildboar ... you guys are great for Anglo French relations. Two great players too.

HELLO BRO

millions thanks!!u are a great player too!!!

for the anglo-french relations,when i play il2 with a gentlemen as Wildboar44,Wolfsat,MIRGERVIN and all the others, when i see the beauty of the SPITFIRE's lines,the beauty of the ROYAL PRINCESS KATE MIDDLETON and her sister PIPA,the great idea of SIR WILLIAM WEB ELLIS ,in 1823,to create the fantastic sport called RUGBY,for sure,I LOOOVE ENGLAND (i even start to eat the PUDDING ,no it is a joke,even if it must be good,i prefer the "french saussicon"with a glass of wine and a stink cheese...i know ,us, the frenchies are so chauvinist that we become stupid!!lol!)seriously GREAT RESPECT FOR THE ENGLISH PEOPLE!!!
and now,U ,THE GREAT IRISH PEOPLE,as i speak of the rugby,my favorite sport,just one thing:in LANSDOWNE ROAD STADIUM(for the moment in CROKE PARK)...if i must choose a color for the hell...it is the green !!!a green hell for all the foreign teams who play against the irish rugby team!! always very very difficult to beat the green devils!!! GREAT RESPECT FOR THE IRISH PEOPLE!!!

irishjg10
05-30-2011, 01:49 PM
Hi Olife.

de nombreux merci. l'équipe de rugby français sont l'un des meilleurs dans le monde. Les Irlandais craignent l'équipe française. Nous ne crains que l'équipe française. Peut-être que la Nouvelle-Zélande aussi. LOL. Vous êtes un homme bon. Mon membre du forum préféré.

olife
05-30-2011, 02:18 PM
Hi Olife.

de nombreux merci. l'équipe de rugby français sont l'un des meilleurs dans le monde. Les Irlandais craignent l'équipe française. Nous ne crains que l'équipe française. Peut-être que la Nouvelle-Zélande aussi. LOL. Vous êtes un homme bon. Mon membre du forum préféré.

millions tanks for this reply in french and those kind words,very honored to speak with u!!and your words are a words of gentleman!RESPECT!!!
the french rugby team fear the irish team too!i like "the fighting spirit " of the greens devils,until the last second of the match,they fight as a lions!and if i remenber correctly,during the last 6 nations tournament match IRELAND vs FRANCE ,happy for the french team,there was no more game time,5 or 10 more mins in this match and i m sure IRELAND won.i wish to irish team good luck for the world cup.

see u in bop my friend!long life green clover!