PDA

View Full Version : How does Black Death results correlate to online MP performance?

Vengeanze
05-25-2011, 05:16 PM
With performance I mean frame-wise and not flying skills. :-D

I've tweaked my settings and get about 35 fps in the Black Death track.
I understand that different missions online puts varying loads on my computer but if someone could give an approximate.

Ataros
05-25-2011, 06:16 PM
if someone could give an approximate.

20-60 probably

btw. do you have an internet connection?

Anvilfolk
05-25-2011, 06:26 PM
If I'm not mistaken, you might be able to get better performance than with a comparable number of planes in offline mode. You get the flight info from other planes from the server, so your computer shouldn't have to handle at least some of the physics that you do in offline. It's just a guess though. I think I get comparable performance in offline and online with a low-end computer.

Vengeanze
05-25-2011, 06:47 PM
20-60 probably

btw. do you have an internet connection?

Thanks.

100/100 so that should be enough I think. ;-)

Vengeanze
05-25-2011, 06:49 PM
Btw Ataros, Mr. Tweaker. A q for you; is the ProcessAffinityMask setting now obsolete and is it true that Luthier said after last patch that they will now work on loadbalancing for quads and up that would double the fps?

Ataros
05-25-2011, 07:13 PM
100/100 so that should be enough I think. ;-)

Then you should not be asking, just check 3-4 servers for yourself ;) Entirely depends on maps, server settings and bots availability.

Still have ProcessAffinityMask in my config. Does not hurt.

luthier said that 3-4 patches ago if betas are counted iirc. I can be mistaken of cause, I often am.