PDA

View Full Version : Changing/adding the races/units affected by wife bonus?

monshael
04-08-2018, 07:13 PM
It's been some time since i last played KB. Now that i've started again, i was wondering how much i could change which units are affected by your chosen wife.

Are the units grouped in some way or do i have to manually add each one?
For example, let's say i want to change Mirabella to give bonuses to all female units in the game. Can that be done?
Or make all the males willingly follow Neoka and Xeona due to their charm and change the bonus appropriately?

If i want for all the units to be affected by the wife bonus, do i add each race, one after the other or can i just use 'race = all'?

I have the wives.txt in front of me, but i don't know where to find how the units are grouped or which race they belong to.

Thanks to any and all.

Edit: found it in local_ses, en/eng_units file.

---
First thing first, is it allowed to copy files from AP and up to The Legend?

If yes, what files do i need to edit and bring over in order to make use of the Paladin upgrade and do i need to start a new game? Or is there a tutorial i should search for here?

Thanks

---

New edit: I want a harem. Can it be done? Basically get a second wife on the upper right side, parallel to the first one.
Or add 3 on top, side by side. Or better yet, make a new rune page that shows wives instead.
In my defense, i'm a hoarder. I want to keep everything.