PDA

View Full Version : Finally finished my first playthrough :)

mouser9169
04-26-2016, 02:40 AM
As title - I would have finished sooner, but took a "brief" break to play Skyrim, and New Vegas, and HM: Island of Happiness, ... But I kept seeing the icon on my desktop and finally got back to it.

Played on easy, warrior, finished almost 600 pts. Used lots of different units and strategies (especially since I had forgotten everything I learned through the first half - like my horse can fly :doh:). Ended up with an army of black and red dragons, rune mages, inquisitors, and pallys. Honorable mentions to assassins and alchemists who got me through a lot, as well as all the pirates I used early.

84 quests done without a walkthrough, so I think I can consider the world pretty well scoured.

The worst I got stuck was trying to find that singing dagger near the end. Finally found it, but in the process of searching online for a hint I learned that you can sell scrolls at palaces. Have no clue how many scrolls I threw away over the course of the game... Wonder how many other things like that I still don't know.

Anyway, looking forward to another run. Love that the units and items will switch up each time (at least somewhat, anyway). Makes it a bit different, so you've got to think and work with what you've got.

Fatt_Shade
04-26-2016, 07:15 PM
Nice work. If you`re planing to go another run, try different class or difficulty. It will make playthough much more interesting since you`ll have to make strategy all over how to pass some places.
Have fun in future plays :-)

J.B.
04-27-2016, 08:11 AM
Congrats! And good luck for your next runs. There are a many more tactics, artifacts, and quests (93 in total) waiting for you! :)

I stopped counting on how many runs I've made in the whole KB-Series, but I'm still playing. Actually KB-The Legend Run 15. :-D

Keep your fingers crossed, that there will be KB2 someday!

BR

J.B.