PDA

View Full Version : Friendly units

Jericho
03-31-2016, 06:13 PM
Hi, sorry for my english please. :) I thing I have have problem with Kings Bounty - Armored Princess: Crossworlds GOTY version 1.3. I never met on the map any friendly unit that wants to join my army. In tutorial some friendly Paladins join me, but in the game i never met anybody. I'm playing Orc marsh campaign. The version of my game is 1.3 in cz language. Is that a bug or not? Thanks.

J.B.
04-01-2016, 06:31 AM
Hi, sorry for my english please. :) I thing I have have problem with Kings Bounty - Armored Princess: Crossworlds GOTY version 1.3. I never met on the map any friendly unit that wants to join my army. In tutorial some friendly Paladins join me, but in the game i never met anybody. I'm playing Orc marsh campaign. The version of my game is 1.3 in cz language. Is that a bug or not? Thanks.

Hi,

It is normal, that you will not find many Units/wandering stacks, that want to join. It's a rare event. If I remember rights you are able to see them on the Minimap as green spots.

BR

J.B.

Jericho
04-01-2016, 07:48 AM
Thanks;)

Jericho
04-01-2016, 08:10 AM
Hi,

It is normal, that you will not find many Units/wandering stacks, that want to join. It's a rare event. If I remember rights you are able to see them on the Minimap as green spots.

BR

J.B.

Thanks;)