PDA

View Full Version : running COD in Nvida sterescopic 3d surround?

TheSelf
05-24-2015, 01:13 AM
Hi all

I'm new to Cliffs Of Dover- trying to set up COD (with the latest Team Fusion mod installed) in Nvidia Stereoscopic 3D Surround (Three monitors)- I can run in 2d across all three monitors- but when I tried running in stereoscopic 3d , it didn't run in 3d and even though the resolution was set for all 3 monitors when the sim played it jumped to only running on one of the monitors (the left one- not the centre one even) after which it took some reconfiguring/restaring several times for whatever reason to get it back to running in 2d surround again properly across all 3 screen again (as immediately after trying 3d surround and going back to 2d, it was still only running on one of the monitors even with the triple monitor resolution in 2d..) .. (even when I tried the resolution for only 1 monitor in stereoscopic 3d it jumped to the left and not center monitor and again wasn't runing in stereoscopic 3d)

I noticed that on running COD even with the resolution set to 3 monitors to start with after trying to run in 3d and it ends ups on one monitor still not in 3d the resolution has been downgraded (without my doing anything) to one monitor for some reason..also- the 2d surround mode failed when I tried to turn off the epilepsy filter in the video settings too- but works ok with it on (tried to turn it off as some people say it affects frame rates..)

Anyone successfuly ran in nvidia 3d surround and if so what settings or workarounds did you use?

system specs-

Two Nvida Geforce GTX 980s video cards in SLI
32 GB of DDR4 RAM
Intel i7 5930K CPU
Windows 8.1

Thanks in advance!