PDA

View Full Version : Mission @ Galenirim

sheva75
10-20-2014, 09:07 AM
I'm so difficult to find direct path to enter Royal castle @ Galenirim, and then i'm not completed to finish task "Allies in the fight for the Dark cause - Put Befed on the throne of Galenirim"

Any advice pls...:(

J.B.
10-20-2014, 09:51 AM
I'm so difficult to find direct path to enter Royal castle @ Galenirim, and then i'm not completed to finish task "Allies in the fight for the Dark cause - Put Befed on the throne of Galenirim"

Any advice pls...:(

Hi!

Did you already talk to Befed? He is located on Galenirim.

Did already have knowledge of the "Poetry Championship" in the royal Castle? To get into the Castle you need to find someone who is willing to take part at the Championship. This is someone from Monteville which normally should be in your inventory. Talk to him and the quest should continue.

BR

J.B.

sheva75
10-20-2014, 02:55 PM
Hi JB,
Thx a lot..:)
Finally i found the dialog about Poetry Tournament from Baron de Ponton on my bag..:)

I've been search everyone on Monteville (Carrado, Carmila, Boulogre Innkeeper, Hendy Painter, Carmentine Herbalist & Louise Robber) but no dialog about Poetry Tournament, until i talk with Baron....xixixxiixi...

Thx JB.

J.B.
10-20-2014, 03:19 PM
Hi JB,
Thx a lot..:)
Finally i found the dialog about Poetry Tournament from Baron de Ponton on my bag..:)

I've been search everyone on Monteville (Carrado, Carmila, Boulogre Innkeeper, Hendy Painter, Carmentine Herbalist & Louise Robber) but no dialog about Poetry Tournament, until i talk with Baron....xixixxiixi...

Thx JB.

You're welcome! :)

Good to see, that the "problem" was that minor. :grin:

Good luck for your next steps!

J.B.