PDA

View Full Version : Questions from a newbie (Armoured Princess)

rayres
05-14-2011, 09:11 PM
I have been playing this for a little while now on the normal difficulty.

My question is: Why would I want to put my dragon's hunting skill to lvl. 3 as a mage? I can barely use the ability 2x during a combat. Do the ALTARS give better treasure than the chests? (Currently it says chests: 2 / altars: 0). Does the ability to generate rage somehow increase later in the game? My max rage is 18 right now. There is a sword that I can get which gives me 10 might runes if used after 50 battles! Is it worth getting it for $50k and using it so that I can put my max. rage up? Is it worth it to go for "training" to get my dragon more exp., when I don't have much max. rage?

How am I supposed to get enough mind points to save for neatness, espec. neatness lvl. 2/3? I am currently lvl. 6 and have the "trophies" skill at lvl. 1.

I am going to take meditation next level, if I get enough magic runes. How many potential runes can I get in the course of the entire game? I was thinking of focusing on order magic 1st; and am only using fire dart to get the battle alchemy and the other trait. The pole-axe spell does more damage than fire dart. At lvl. 2, would I get 2 axes to double the damage or target another enemy?

Thanks.

Rob

Vulture
05-15-2011, 12:41 AM
This is the King's Bounty:The Legend forum. No Armoured Princess here.