PDA

View Full Version : FMB - 2nd flight Take off issue?

SEE
05-13-2011, 10:39 PM
I cannot set a 2nd flight with a different flightpath to take off from the same airfield. The 2nd flight occupy the exact same location on the strip and its 'kaboomb' when you launch/test the mission due to collision.

Has anyone found a way around this or am I missing something?

MadTommy
05-14-2011, 09:33 AM
I cannot set a 2nd flight with a different flightpath to take off from the same airfield. The 2nd flight occupy the exact same location on the strip and its 'kaboomb' when you launch/test the mission due to collision.

Has anyone found a way around this or am I missing something?

Add a delay to the 2nd flight of 5 minutes or similar.

Here is a thread covering this.. http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showthread.php?t=20995

SEE
05-14-2011, 12:33 PM
Thanks for the link Madtommy, I was trying the Script spawning feature but without a manual couldn't get it to work. Link helps a lot.

SEE
05-14-2011, 07:27 PM
Just in case someone else has this problem there is an alternative. Set the player squadron tick boxes to Scramble and Spawn Parked (AI and Player leave hangars then take off). The other AI group will take off from the runway as normal.

Set the AI a flightpath around the airfield if you want to join that group and not have them heading off and having to catch them up.